The truth about 114

otan

Rampage is a great fighter , Rashad is a great athlete. Neither man holds a huge edge going into this fight. Fan of both fighters are grasping at straws, hoping some little undiscovered fact will provide a sure victory for their fighter. But the time for trash talk is OVER.

So I say to all your true fight fans out there, lets all sit back and enjoy a great fight between two great fighters may the best man carry the night!!

ps: I admit I'll be a sad panda is Rampage lost ..

My view is on these 2 fighters are, if it was a street fight with no rules then Rampage would be the more dangerous fighter because he's just crazy. But in the octagon where there are rules where the smarter fighter can edge out a win just from a more intelligent strategy then it's got to be given to Evans. Just look at GSP when he neutralizes all of his opponents strengths. I also think this is the PRIDE fighters downfall where there are more limitations in the UFC.

I like both fighters but I'm going for Evans on this one.

Yeah because this could not be posted in the ****ing other threads. Jesus does anyone know how to ****ing read on this site?

the forum has been completly over run with, trolls, fan boys, spam advertisers and general cretins lately. they need to make it so its harder to post threads. an idiotic post can be laughed off but crap like this pushes all the reall discusion out onto the thrid and fourth page before it even has a chance to get started.

heres an easy two step soloution to fix the forum.

1 no one should be able to start a thread untill they've made 100 comments in other threads.

2 threads should all be judged by senior forum members and if anyone posts one which is rated poorly they loose all their thread privelages for another 100 posts.

the forum has been completly over run with' date=' trolls, fan boys, spam advertisers and general cretins lately. they need to make it so its harder to post threads. an idiotic post can be laughed off but crap like this pushes all the reall discusion out onto the thrid and fourth page before it even has a chance to get started.

heres an easy to step soloution to fix the forum.

1 no one should be able to start a thread untill they've made 100 comments in other threads.

2 threads should all be judged by senior forum members and if anyone posts one which is rated poorly they loose all their thread privelages for another 100 posts.[/quote']

We tried this a very long time ago. Nothing came of it.

I dont know how to change it..

I really dont!

and besides that' date=' why did you get banned from 5K?[/quote']

i've got a thread on it in the outside section btu i don't go into details. I actually noticed you asked the question at 5K and nobody bothered to respond to you. they pretend like things never happend around there. they've also delted everything by now so nobody can see what was even said.

There was a post wishing a member i don't like luck in agrappling tourney. I came in and wished his opponents luck breaking his arm. Then JJW came in and was all pissy about it and in our discussion he decided to exercise his supreme authority and ban me for a month because he's "tired of it". it's just a case of him using his BS mod card and abusing his powers. It's typical though, they really pretend it's to protect people form attacks but really it's because people defend their positions and refuse to just pretend that their holier than thou arses are the supreme knowledgable beings about how anyone should think.

If people don't agree with him he wines like a child and then starts threatening to abuse his mod status and ban them. really, he responds to every single post though and pretends like it's all the other guy. he was insulting me more than I was even insulting him. That's how he is though. he was mod here and when he wasn't recognized as the ultimate authority on everything, or anything for that matter, he went to 5K and brown nosed his way to the top and brought all his minions with him. He pretends like he's more important than he is. Nobody really gives a flying crap what he thinks so he bullies people around with his lattle ban hammer. that place has been on the down swing ever since they let the writers dictate how everything would go and got rid of arlovskiviako as a mod. he hated a lot of guys and he never banned any of them. This guy pretends to be people's friends and then bans them.

beware of trolls and the thread police they hate your thread so much they will bash it by taking the time to read it all write negative things about it and not make intellegent comments on the actual point of the thread because they have nothing else to do also probably dont get laid very often unless you consider beating off in front of a computer moniter in their moms basement to a16 yr old philipino girl they sent there whole paycheck to for the last four months

Archived