John Hathaway

mike_4

Just because he hasn't fought the people that Sanchez has doesn't mean he can't have potential. If you've ever seen Hathaway fight you'd know that he's a tough young kid who maintains control and position on the ground very well. He dominated paul Taylor and not many people have been able to do that.

Sanchez: It's too get him back on the map.

Hathaway: He's being used to get Sanchez back in contention.

The only people that think Hathaway can win are the brits and mabye some people who think Sanchez sucks because he lost to Penn. :rolleyes:

what are you guys talking about John Hathaway is a monster his a former rugby player and for you yanks who don't know what that is then get to know because if you think wrestlers and American football players are monster then rugby players are one step above them especially the strength of Hathaway should be enough to see Sanchez off

This is a great fight what are you talking about? A veteran and former title contender vs a true up and comer prospect. Should be an exciting fight.

ummmm no thats it... this dudes gnna get his **** area kicked i dnt even like diego but i kno hes gnna put hands on hathaway to be honest i think diegos gnna finish it in the first or second round.....john isnt really impressive at all

what are you guys talking about John Hathaway is a monster his a former rugby player and for you yanks who don't know what that is then get to know because if you think wrestlers and American football players are monster then rugby players are one step above them especially the strength of Hathaway should be enough to see Sanchez off

sounds like your mad bc brits cant wrestler worth a dime! and who watches rugby? england vs ireland OMG! Im sure the world is on the edge of there seats for that one! and how much money does your tuff rugby players make? Dont hate on us bc we got options over here!!!

sounds like your mad bc brits cant wrestler worth a dime! and who watches rugby? england vs ireland OMG! Im sure the world is on the edge of there seats for that one! and how much money does your tuff rugby players make? Dont hate on us bc we got options over here!!!

1. John Hathaway is a wrestler by trade. If you'd seen ANY of his fights, you'd know that. There's no wrestling culture in Canada, yet they produced GSP. Wrestling talent isn't always directly associated with nationality you know.

2. Rugby players make more money per year than most mixed martial artists, easily. And it's a far bigger sport than you give it credit for. American football is just a variation on rugby that requires less physical strength or toughness.

Go watch ONE of Hathaway's fights, and then come back and if you still tell me he doesn't know how to wrestle, then I will laugh in your face.

Let's just say you're right (which you're not) and only 2 nations, England and Ireland watch rugby, it's still one nation more than the jingoistic sports you claim domination at because no one else takes them seriously.

Options? Like la cross? (think that's how you spell it)

LOL Your a funny guy

hahaha we have wrestling here i wrestle and my university has lots of wrestling classes did u see what happend to diego ouh man i love being right :D

• 2 months later...

Archived