Did everyone forget Forrest Griffin?

JP24

...and how he dominated Rampage Jackson? Seriously, he did not just beat him, he DOMINATED him. He even gained full mount in one round, and controlled him around on the ground. For those who say Rashad is unable to control him on the ground is in for a rude awakening, for sure.

keith jardnine destroyed griffin then rampage beat jardine. you can't judge one fight from another.

But none of you can hide from the fact that Forrest had ground control... Rashad is a much better wrestler than he is, so Rampage will get controlled.

...and how he dominated Rampage Jackson? Seriously' date=' he did not just beat him, he DOMINATED him. He even gained full mount in one round, and controlled him around on the ground. For those who say Rashad is unable to control him on the ground is in for a rude awakening, for sure.

hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahhahahah

How can you laugh and make fun of a fact?

But none of you can hide from the fact that Forrest had ground control... Rashad is a much better wrestler than he is' date=' so Rampage will get controlled.[/quote']

i haven't picked a side in the rampage V rashad debate. i'm not an unrealistic fanboy i know this fight could go either way.

so i'm not trying to hide from anything i'm just saying you can't judge one fight from another.

i haven't picked a side in the rampage V rashad debate. i'm not an unrealistic fanboy i know this fight could go either way.

so i'm not trying to hide from anything i'm just saying you can't judge one fight from another.

So do I, I've said it before, I just like to properly hype the fighter I'm rooting for. I am a big Rashad fan.

...and how he dominated Rampage Jackson? Seriously' date=' he did not just beat him, he DOMINATED him. He even gained full mount in one round, and controlled him around on the ground. For those who say Rashad is unable to control him on the ground is in for a rude awakening, for sure.[/quote']

I guess you dont remember Rampage knocking forrest on his **** a few times............

Not to mention Forrest is not a top 10 LHW, lucky for him he pulled out angainst Lil Nog because he would of caught another embarrasing beating. His only real win against an injury marred Shogun (fluke) and out pointing Rampage in a close Decision.

Hopefully for Forrest he gets a gimme fight so he doesnt fall to the ranks of Brandon Vera and Keith Jardine. Because that about the level skill sets Forrest has now.

and lol Jardine Knocked Forrest the Hell Out

I guess you dont remember Rampage knocking forrest on his **** a few times............

Not to mention Forrest is not a top 10 LHW' date=' lucky for him he pulled out angainst Lil Nog because he would of caught another embarrasing beating. His only real win against an injury marred Shogun (fluke) and out pointing Rampage in a close Decision.

Hopefully for Forrest he gets a gimme fight so he doesnt fall to the ranks of Brandon Vera and Keith Jardine. Because that about the level skill sets Forrest has now[/quote']

1. Show some class. Forrest recieved an injury prior to the fight. It happens in the sport all the time.

2.BOTH SHOGUN AND FORREST CAME INTO THE FIGHT WITH INJURIES. Forrest had torn ligiments in his foot. Fluke? I suppose Shogun beating Machida was a fluke? Serra beating Pierre? People get caught! A mistake is a mistake.

3. Forrest is Top 10 on most LHW rankings. That is all.

...and how he dominated Rampage Jackson? Seriously' date=' he did not just beat him, he DOMINATED him. He even gained full mount in one round, and controlled him around on the ground. For those who say Rashad is unable to control him on the ground is in for a rude awakening, for sure.[/quote']

Dominated? I guess you do not know what that word means.

Forrest dominated one round. Jackson beat him in like 3 or 4 rounds.. The judges of course see it in a different way, but whatever.

Forrest IMO DID win the decision, but there was little to no dominating going on in that fight.

1. Show some class. Forrest recieved an injury prior to the fight. It happens in the sport all the time.

2.BOTH SHOGUN AND FORREST CAME INTO THE FIGHT WITH INJURIES. Forrest had torn ligiments in his foot. Fluke? I suppose Shogun beating Machida was a fluke? Serra beating Pierre? People get caught! A mistake is a mistake.

Torn ligaments in your foot compared to a blown ACL or MCL is a joke.

One is like.. ow it hurts to walk on my feet.. the other is like.. I have basically zero mobility unless I force my leg to do something.

Dominated? I guess you do not know what that word means.

Forrest dominated one round. Jackson beat him in like 3 or 4 rounds.. The judges of course see it in a different way' date=' but whatever.

Forrest IMO DID win the decision, but there was little to no dominating going on in that fight.[/quote']

Kicks sir KICKS, and Rampage only had one answer for everything Forrest was throwing at him. He dominated in the mental aspect, and the adaptation aspect.

Kicks sir KICKS' date=' and Rampage only had one answer for everything Forrest was throwing at him. He dominated in the mental aspect, and the adaptation aspect.[/quote']

Forrest did dominate kicking part of the fight, but Rampage was the one dominating the boxing part of the fight. He also knocked Forrest down more than Forrest knocked Rampage down.

How did he dominate him mentally? Page kept coming back and kept hitting him in the face.

I thought Rampage won the fight' date=' but it was close enough that the loser wasn't really in a position to complain.[/quote']

Exactly.

The second round is why I scored the fight for Forrest. I also thought it was possibly a draw giving Forrest a 10 - 8 and a 10 - 9 for two rounds, and Page the rest as 10-9s..

But at any point, no man was dominated in the fight.

Forest is top 10 haha thats funny

Archived