Machida may fight Forrest Griffen at UFC 120

JaredB

According to Machida's facebook page, he may fight Forrest Griffen as the main event for UFC 119 or 120. They were scheduled to fight at UFC 70 but Griffen pulled out cause of a staph infection. If they do fight, I say Michida will win.

i dont like this fight at all. its a easy and great fight for machida since forrest is a big name and forrest brawling style will fall into machida's karate style like it did agianst A.Silva. forrest is a great fighter but agianst someone like machida its like his worst nightmare. even forrest said he dosent want anything to do with machida and would kill for a piece of machida's talent, which include drinking a cup of his piss for it lol. but this would be a great fight for machida to get back into title contention and a great fight to see how he reacts to his first lost. but yet agian forrest gains nothing. throw forrest agianst thiago silva, now that would be a fight.

I guess it can be smart.... Forrest has done crazy stuff before, and now that the Machida puzzle has been solved, Machida must start again at square 2. Forrest is good at outpointing guys, so I guess maybe it would just be a decision loss for Forrest? lol ;)

I guess it can be smart.... Forrest has done crazy stuff before' date=' and now that the Machida puzzle has been solved, Machida must start again at square 2. Forrest is good at outpointing guys, so I guess maybe it would just be a decision loss for Forrest? lol ;)[/quote']

GET REAL ......

This would go down like the Anderson fight. rinse and repeat

Hopefully forrest has the balls to not run out of the octagon this time.

Im sorry people Forrest is really over-rated and doesnt have the skills to compete with the elite of the LHW divison..... And after that embarrassing KO from Anderson we will see how big a heart he has.

sheesh this guy barely beat Tito Ortiz ............ WEAK just WEAK

Machida vs. Bones (if he beats Vlad) or Machida vs. Franklin (if he beats Liddell) would be much better IMO...

I wouldn't completely write Forrest off seeing as he was a champion and has the heart (and the balls) to pull off an upset, but just like how he played into Anderson's game, he would just as easily play into Machida's.

According to Machida's facebook page' date=' he may fight Forrest Griffen as the main event for UFC 119 or 120. They were scheduled to fight at UFC 70 but Griffen pulled out cause of a staph infection. If they do fight, I say Michida will win.[/quote']

congratulations u are the 209384230984th person to post this.. so yeah if the article is more than about 3 hours old u can bet ur bottem dollar it's already been posted

Archived