UFC 114 Weigh-in Thread

Doctor_Obviously

Just wanted to point out a couple things and have a couple questions....add any if you wish.

1. Michael Bisping flips off the crowd, no one has mentioned this? Yet after a year, we still have to hear about Brock.

2. Rampage's kid underwear. Was that a play on Rashad's comments about Rampage being a big kid? And he says "He's DEAD!" That was funny. Rashad didn't trash talk, but got booed. Huh? Just goes to show it's WHO does WHAT. Seems it's more favortism than caring about respect.

3. Diego Sanchez. Always a treat. Anyone have any idea what he was saying to John Hathaway? And I noticed they didn't shake hands or anything.

4. I love Arianny. I love her so.

5. How tough and serious does Todd Duffee look?! I think he may just destroy Russow.

6. Joe Rogan, always caught looking...hahaha.

Thanks for any feedback guys! Can't wait for tonight!

Just wanted to point out a couple things and have a couple questions....add any if you wish.

1. Michael Bisping flips off the crowd' date=' no one has mentioned this? Yet after a year, we still have to hear about Brock.

2. Rampage's kid underwear. Was that a play on Rashad's comments about Rampage being a big kid? And he says "He's DEAD!" That was funny. Rashad didn't trash talk, but got booed. Huh? Just goes to show it's WHO does WHAT. Seems it's more favortism than caring about respect.

3. Diego Sanchez. Always a treat. Anyone have any idea what he was saying to John Hathaway? And I noticed they didn't shake hands or anything.

5. How tough and serious does Todd Duffee look?! I think he may just destroy Russow.

Thanks for any feedback guys! Can't wait for tonight![/quote']

lol at number 6

Also i agree Todd Duffee is probably going to destroy Russow and yeah Rampage is hilarious.

We're still hearing about Brock because he flipped off the fans and denounced the sponsor on a pay per view. Anyone can see that Bisping was only joking, and it wasn't on an event which 3 million people were watching live.

Duffee looks scary, but Russow will be no joke. There's a lot of pressure on Duffee though, and I think he looks like he's ready to beat someone down. I definitely wouldn't wanna be Russow right now.

I was also wondering about Hathaway and Sanchez. Sanchez was definitely saying something, and its very uncharacteristic of Hathaway not to shake his opponents hand. It's been a fairly clean build up, so it seems a bit strange.

Rampage and Rashad have BOTH done a lot of trash talking. Take your pick from any of the prime time episodes and you'll see a lot of trash talking on both sides.

1. Michael Bisping flips off the crowd' date=' no one has mentioned this? Yet after a year, we still have to hear about Brock.

2. Rampage's kid underwear. Was that a play on Rashad's comments about Rampage being a big kid? And he says "He's DEAD!" That was funny.[b'] Rashad didn't trash talk[/b], but got booed. Huh? Just goes to show it's WHO does WHAT. Seems it's more favortism than caring about respect.

Thanks for any feedback guys! Can't wait for tonight!

Rashad didn't trash talk? Where the hell have you been hiding? Is it nice and cosy under that rock? Rashad is the one who has been doing most of the trash talking in the lead up to this fight. And trash talking is putting it midly. When Rashad tells another fighter that he wants to put his d1ck in their mouth I think that crosses bounderies that shouldn't be crossed. He's such a classy guy Rashad eh? He has been the main instigator and has talked way more trash than Rampage..how in gods name have you not noticed this?

lol at number 6

Also i agree Todd Duffee is probably going to destroy Russow and yeah Rampage is hilarious.

You think Rampage isn't being serious enough for this fight? Or is it just his way of getting through the nerves and anxiousness?

Yeah I also noticed bisping flip off the crowd until he realised he was actually getting some cheers. . . like people didn't boo him. . . . WTF ?? ? ?

I was surprised at that the most ( bisping being cheered and not booed)

I heard more boos then cheers. But all in all, the majority of the crowd like myself is rooting for Dan Miller.

I was surprised at that the most ( bisping being cheered and not booed)

Bisping's worked hard to clean up his act since UFC 100. He's been respectful and polite in the build up to fights, and tried to take all the fan criticism in good humour. I guess the casual fans are starting to forgive him for TUF now. How long can you keep up a hate campaign against someone who isn't doing an awful lot wrong anymore?

Rashad didn't trash talk? Where the hell have you been hiding? Is it nice and cosy under that rock? Rashad is the one who has been doing most of the trash talking in the lead up to this fight. And trash talking is putting it midly. When Rashad tells another fighter that he wants to put his d1ck in their mouth I think that crosses bounderies that shouldn't be crossed. He's such a classy guy Rashad eh? He has been the main instigator and has talked way more trash than Rampage..how in gods name have you not noticed this?

Of course I know that. I'm talking about the WEIGH-INS.

Doesn't seem Rampage is taking it seriously enough. Don't get me wrong, I like Rampage, but I think all this "HE DEAD!" stuff, the kid underwear is all about keeping his recognition. He's got a movie coming out soon to promote some more.

Bisping's worked hard to clean up his act since UFC 100. He's been respectful and polite in the build up to fights' date=' and tried to take all the fan criticism in good humour. I guess the casual fans are starting to forgive him for TUF now. [b']How long can you keep up a hate campaign against someone who isn't doing an awful lot wrong anymore?[/b]

Listen up Lesnar haters.

Of course I know that. I'm talking about the WEIGH-INS.

Doesn't seem Rampage is taking it seriously enough.

Are you saying that because Rashad didn't talk trash "at the weigh in's" that he shouldn't be booed? He was being booed for all of the idiotic and quite frankly disturbing sh1t that he's said in the past.

Rashad has no class and it's as clear as day. He hasa nice guy act that seems to fool a percentage of MMA fans but I'm not sure how he pulls it off considering his ****ness is on public display 80% of the time when he's not trying to act the gentleman.

And to be pefectly honest, I'd boo him for the n1pple tweaking alone. I'm surprised that he doesn't strut on out into the octagon in rainbow shorts. He's surely in the closet.

Are you saying that because Rashad didn't talk trash "at the weigh in's" that he shouldn't be booed? He was being booed for all of the idiot and quite frankly disturbing **** that he's said in the past.

Rashad has no class and it's as clear as day. He hasa nice guy act that seems to fool a percentage of MMA fans but I'm not sure how he pulls it off considering his ****ness is on public display 80% of the time when he's not trying to act the gentleman.

And to be pefectly honest' date=' I'd boo him for the ****** tweaking alone. I'm surprised that he doesn't strut on out into the octagon in rainbow shorts. He's surely in the closet.[/quote']

So basically you're saying it's perfectly fine and pretty funny if Rampage does it, but if Rashad does it, he's gay? You a little biased?

Just to be clear, I like both these guys.

So basically you're saying it's perfectly fine and pretty funny if Rampage does it' date=' but if Rashad does it, he's gay? You a little biased?

[/quote']

Does what? The only trash talking that I've seen in the build up to this fight has been instigated by Rashad. I'd even go as far as to say that all of the trash talking that we saw during the ultimate fighter was instigated by Rashad.

Obviously I'm not saying that Rashad is gay because he trash talks, I'm saying that some of the things that come out of his mouth are more than questionable in terms of his sexuality. I can't imagine ever being in a position where I would think that it would be ok and that it would work within the general terms of etiquete for me to say to another man that I'm going to put my d!ck in their mouth. Is that something that you would say?

Rashad is a classless fool, but his nice guy act "obviously" has you fooled Doctor Obviously.

I never said I was hating on Bisping. Yes' date=' I'm rooting for Dan Miller, but I like him better as a fighter. I was just trying to make the comparison to Lesnar/hate.[/quote']

We can all read between the lines. You're hating on Bisping. He disrespected your people by flipping off the crowd...who were booing him FFS. I'd flip them off too!

Does what? The only trash talking that I've seen in the build up to this fight has been instigated by Rashad. I'd even go as far as to say that all of the trash talking that we saw during the ultimate fighter was instigated by Rashad.

Obviously I'm not saying that Rashad is gay because he trash talks' date=' I'm saying that some of the things that come out of his mouth are more than questionable in terms of his sexuality. I can't imagine ever being in a position where I would think that it would be ok and that it would work within the general terms of etiquete for me to say to another man that I'm going to put my d!ck in their mouth. Is that something that you would say?

Rashad is a classless fool, but his nice guy act "obviously" has you fooled Doctor Obviously.[/quote']

Hahahaha, funny you didn't mention anything Rampage ever did or said. Then again, he trains with your boy Bisping. Makes sense now.

We can all read between the lines. You're hating on Bisping. He disrespected your people by flipping off the crowd...who were booing him FFS. I'd flip them off too!

Listen, I don't hate anyone. All I said was Michael Bsping flips off the crowd because of boos. Jokingly flipping off or not, he flipped off a crowd as did Lesnar. I'm just saying we all still have to hear about the Lesnar situation, but no mention of Bisping. Trust me dude, I like Bisping, he's just not one of my more favorited fighters.

Hahahaha' date=' funny you didn't mention anything Rampage ever did or said. Then again, he trains with your boy Bisping. Makes sense now.

Listen, I don't hate anyone. All I said was Michael Bsping flips off the crowd because of boos. Jokingly flipping off or not, he flipped off a crowd as did Lesnar. I'm just saying we all still have to hear about the Lesnar situation, but no mention of Bisping. Trust me dude, I like Bisping, he's just not one of my more favorited fighters.[/quote']

Why don't you give me an example of something that Rampage said that's comparable to the comments that we've been discussing in this thread?

And Bispings my boy now? I think that Michael Bisping is a ****...just for the record..

EDIT: Don't bother responding to me, or if you do then don't expect an answer Doc. I'm off to bed now as I need to be up in 4 hours to see the fights and by the time I get back this thread will more than likely be buried on the 12th page or something. What I will say before I depart is that I don't have anything against you personally. I think your shops are funny as hell and in general your posts are good. This is the only post that I've felt that you should be called out on but it's definetely no biggie. Take care and no hard feelings.

Thanks for any feedback guys! Can't wait for tonight![/quote']

If guessing that Mike Russow is probably nervous out of his mind right now because he doesn't want to know how it feels to get hit by a rock

Hahahaha' date=' funny you didn't mention anything Rampage ever did or said. Then again, he trains with your boy Bisping. Makes sense now.

Listen, I don't hate anyone. All I said was Michael Bsping flips off the crowd because of boos. Jokingly flipping off or not, he flipped off a crowd as did Lesnar. I'm just saying we all still have to hear about the Lesnar situation, but no mention of Bisping. Trust me dude, I like Bisping, he's just not one of my more favorited fighters.[/quote']

Bisping was saying that hes back in title contention if he wins. He11 naaaaaa. Hes lost 2 out of 3 and if he beats Jim Miller WHO? jk hes back in title contention. Say that to Sonnen, Belfort, Beltcher, Nate, Wanderlie, Arykiyama, etc.

Why don't you give me an example of something that Rampage said that's comparable to the comments that we've been discussing in this thread?

And Bispings my boy now? I think that Michael Bisping is a ****...just for the record..

I'm not going to go down the list on what Rampage and Rashad said to each other. It takes two, that's all I'm going to say, but you're making it sound like Rampage didn't do or say anything. If that was the case, this fight wouldn't get so much hype.

And sorry, didn't know you felt that way about Bisping.

I'll go. During TUF Rampage invited Rashad to a BBQ, stating that it would be "my meat on your grill". Funny maybe, but it's exactly what you said Rashad was saying.

Listen up Lesnar haters.

I think Lesnar gets more hate because of his fan base than his actual persona. People on here just get sick of his fans who transferred here from the WWE forums and think he's the greatest p4p fighter in the world. He's certainly not a bad fighter and his attitude isn't particularly bad, but his fan base means he'll always get a lot of ****.

It's the same story with guys like GSP and Fedor. How can you hate a guy like GSP when he's so respectful and skillful? Most of his hate comes because people get sick of having to put up with his fan base bragging to the world every time he wins a fight.

Don't bother responding to me' date=' or if you do then don't expect an answer Doc. I'm off to bed now as I need to be up in 4 hours to see the fights and by the time I get back this thread will more than likely be buried on the 12th page or something. What I will say before I depart is that I don't have anything against you personally. I think your shops are funny as hell and in general your posts are good. This is the only post that I've felt that you should be called out on but it's definetely no biggie. Take care and no hard feelings.[/quote']

Man, it's all good. That's what the forums are for. It's when discussion turns to arguing turns to insult when it becomes ridiculous. Thanks for the convo.

I think Lesnar gets more hate because of his fan base than his actual persona. People on here just get sick of his fans who transferred here from the WWE forums and think he's the greatest p4p fighter in the world. He's certainly not a bad fighter and his attitude isn't particularly bad' date=' but his fan base means he'll always get a lot of ****.

It's the same story with guys like GSP and Fedor. How can you hate a guy like GSP when he's so respectful and skillful? Most of his hate comes because people get sick of having to put up with his fan base bragging to the world every time he wins a fight.[/quote']

Not very fair to Lesnar. I've said it so many times. The only people that should hate Lesnar are Bud Light sponsors and maybe a few top HW contenders. Brock flipped off the crowd because he was getting booed before the fight and after he won (not to mention when he was beating up Frank Mir on the ground, the crowd was chanting "stand them up!" WHAT?

Again, Brock's early title shot was a money decision made by UFC. If Brock leads the company as champion, it just makes UFC that much bigger. As far as Brock flipping off the crowd, it's been a year, it's in the past. Now Brock needs to prove himself against his biggest competition ever and continue showing respect.

The boos for Rashad likely came from his trash talking but also don't forget his very foregetable performance agains T. Silva who many including myself like! Atleast GSP attempts submissions and orks on the ground Rashad didn't do much I saw but a win is a win.

Russow should run now lol. I've been saying Duffee is a guy to keep your eye on and his pre fight intereview posted a few days ago shows he has a good head on his shoulders. Watch this fight and don't blink cause it might be over very soon.

Bisping? Who cares. He's a mid to upper mid level guy but he just can't help but be himself which will never make me care much for him.

I am curious about Rampage's "he's dead" yelling and other antics too. The guy is a bit of a nut case though so it's hard to say. If he's serious and not just amping himself up for Hollywood than Rashad is in for a long night. The lack of wrestling training I saw during the primetimes for Rampage is a bit concerning but it's quite possible they just didn't show it. An afterall if you noticed in the first primetime Rampage discussed JJ and hinted at something new so who knows.

In the end I have only one question: IS IT 10PM YET!?!?!?!? lol

Archived