Black on Black Violence

TimBoy7

now this made me laugh. kos is like a 3rd-caste. if anything he a cracker in a black guys body.

he's in pretty bad denial for some reason

Josh_Koscheck4.jpg

it's close...

First i think this is a dumb title for a thread. I'm sure no one is going to make white on white violence or Asian on Asian violence but whatever' date=',,,i guess the OP is white.

As for Koscheck When i first saw him on TUF 1 i said he was half black and half white. He sure looks like that to me. It's only on this forum that i had encountered two people who said Koscheck is white. There is even a facebook fan page titled. "No black man should dye their hair blonde except Josh Koscheck". Dosen't Koscheck look a little like Actor Robert Ri'chard who is also half black.

[img']http://content9.flixster.com/photo/32/83/43/3283431_tml.jpg[/img] g_photo07.jpg

paris_hilton9.jpg

oh god not another guy who is so scared of black guys he daren't call them black. god u are a fool.

i would describe a white on white battle if it didnt happen all the time. these are the two best black fighters to go at it in a long time in the ufc go eat pork sword if you cant take me describing a humans colour.

u are really petulant & pathetic to try belittle me when its a valid point all over the net.

oh god not another guy who is so scared of black guys he daren't call them black. god u are a fool.

i would describe a white on white battle if it didnt happen all the time. these are the two best black fighters to go at it in a long time in the ufc go eat pork sword if you cant take me describing a humans colour.

u are really petulant & pathetic to try belittle me when its a valid point all over the net.

Is your comment referring to me Timmyboy? First of all i'am black. second of all it is just my opinion. I'm mainly referring to the violence term. You could have named the post without quoting Rampage. But like i said,....whatever........ no big deal.

Is your comment referring to me Timmyboy? First of all i'am black. second of all it is just my opinion. I'm mainly referring to the violence term. You could have named the post without quoting Rampage. But like i said' date='....whatever........ no big deal.[/quote']

i didnt quote rampage i said black on black violence. they have very interesting backgrounds but u wud have to give the experience card to quinton but rashad is playing 'cool hand luke'

my money is on ramps but seeing him think he's mr T in the weigh ins was a bit disheartening for a gambler.

i didnt quote rampage i said black on black violence. they have very interesting backgrounds but u wud have to give the experience card but rashad is playing 'cool hand luke'

my money is on ramps but seeing him think he's mr T in the weigh ins was a bit disheartening for a gambler.

I don't know. At first i said Rampage might win cause he seems motivated. But Rashad is coming in on a fighting smart, going back..to my base vibe. So i don't know.

It was Pride 25 in 2003. Jackson destroyed Randleman.

randleman is good or was ok. ( im a secret fan ) bu t rashad has more potential imo. he knows how to be an underdog & a fighter always stepping up.

He was scared by machida but after shogun that may of cleared his head.

rampage is a great fighter who has lost very honourary but has never lost ability.

Archived