The A-team

ShanePatrick

Dana kept saying it was supposed to be the blockbuster of the summer. But from his tone, it didn't sound sincere - like he's seen the previews and knows how crappy it will be.

From the previews it looked like Rampage did a pretty good job really, but it's still the A-team (kinda outdated and cheesy). It is also released the same week as the new Karate Kid and the A-team name doesn't seem to draw in as much buzz.

If this movie tanks does it make Rampage look like a fool?

It's got a lot of big name actors in it and a lot of money was put into the production and everything (unlike most of the other movies MMA fighters have been in).

Don't think it makes Rampage look like a fool if it tanks- but it might be bad for the real/career actors.

Dana kept saying it was supposed to be the blockbuster of the summer. But from his tone' date=' it didn't sound sincere - like he's seen the previews and knows how crappy it will be.

From the previews it looked like Rampage did a pretty good job really, but it's still the A-team (kinda outdated and cheesy). It is also released the same week as the new Karate Kid and the A-team name doesn't seem to draw in as much buzz.

If this movie tanks does it make Rampage look like a fool?[/quote']

No..it really is going to be a blockbuster...if only in the uk(a-team is more popular than in uSA) HE PROBABLY WILL SUCK, BUT THEN AGAIN mr t himself sukt and thats what made him a legend!!!!

PS - rashad is goping to enter top the a-team music.... the d o u c h e

No..it really is going to be a blockbuster...if only in the uk(a-team is more popular than in uSA) HE PROBABLY WILL SUCK' date=' BUT THEN AGAIN mr t himself sukt and thats what made him a legend!!!!

PS - rashad is goping to enter top the a-team music.... the d o u c h e[/quote']

No, I really think it is going to tank. The UK, for one, isn't that big of a market. Then there is the fact that the A-team has to compete with the Karate Kid it's opening weekend. If that weren't bad enough, Toy Story 3 opens the weekend after that, so it is likely the A-team will see a HUGE drop in sales from that. Don't forget that July is a huge month this year for hyped up movies, leaving little time for A-team to make that much money before it's phased out.

Don't know where you guys are from, but pretty much everyone I know was excited for two movies this summer; Iron Man 2 & A-Team. I hear people whistling the A-Team theme at work all damn day. Hell me and my friends are going to it opening day dressed as the characters.

I've heard NOBODY looking forward to Karate Kid.

Don't know where you guys are from' date=' but pretty much everyone I know was excited for two movies this summer; Iron Man 2 & A-Team. I hear people whistling the A-Team theme at work all damn day. Hell me and my friends are going to it opening day dressed as the characters.

I've heard NOBODY looking forward to Karate Kid.

Lol yeah me either.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived