Worst TUF season ever ?

Blythy

Ive watched every season of TUF this is by far the worse.None of the fighters are going to have good careers in the UFC they are not good enough.We watch this series for what goes on in the house as much as the fights themselves or else we could just watch amateur fights in lesser organisations no fun in that.We want drunk fighters and daft antics or is that just me ? your thoughts please.

Ive watched every season of TUF this is by far the worse.None of the fighters are going to have good careers in the UFC they are not good enough.We watch this series for what goes on in the house as much as the fights themselves or else we could just watch amateur fights in lesser organisations no fun in that.We want drunk fighters and daft antics or is that just me ? your thoughts please.

I agree that the talent pool is not so up to snuff. The only one on there that seems to have any KO power is that guy Yager. Don't know if it's spelled correctly. Wonder if he has a jaw though. Some of them seem to have potential but again where is the KO power.

I personally agree about last season they were all sloppy and outta shape but I'm really not impressed at all with this season and to tell you the truth the show is becoming very boring and they arent bringing in anyone very impressive at least in my opinion. I just may stop watching the show really soon because its just not exciting and the fighters really arent that great and soon we will be seeing some of the show's previous winners being cut like kendall grove and soon Very soon should be Amir Sadollah with all honesty I believe those are the WORST winners ever in the entire history of the show which sure is only like 10 seasons but still those two definately arent worth a 6 figure contract even if its only a 100,000$ contract at that. I'm also not impressed with the way Pay per views are going either with only 1 main fight and a bunch of slouches to fill up the cards. Sorry I will not pay $50 to watch a bunch of crappy fights and 1 big name fight. I havent paid for a pay per view in about a year actually since UFC 100 !!! Just not impressed with Dana "Don King" White. Also with the way he treats his fighters when he signs them thinking he literally OWNS them sorry Dana slavery ended a couple hundred years ago

I agree that the talent pool is not so up to snuff. The only one on there that seems to have any KO power is that guy Yager. Don't know if it's spelled correctly. Wonder if he has a jaw though. Some of them seem to have potential but again where is the KO power.

It's not all about the ko power. Thats not what mma is about. It's Mixed Martial Arts, wrestling is a part and not everyone has to stand and bang. Yager does seem to have ko power but Charles Blanchard had an ankle injury in that fight, if he was 100 % that fight could have been alot different.

P.S could anyone tell me how to make a new thread? I'm new so I haven't got everything figured out yet. Much appreciated, thanks.

Judging by the tryout fights for this season I think there's a lot of talent, but it's not being expressed due to most of the fighters going for "safe" lay-and-pray victories and that's why most of the fights have been so boring. I don't think it's as bad as last season, but it's pretty bad.

And I'm going to have to disagree with your last statement. I have absolutely ZERO interest in seeing drunk guys urinate on themselves or cry about being called names. I like the 2-fight per episode format with showing training and keeping the BS/drama to a minimum.

I agree with people that say the fights from TUF 10 wasn't that good, and i think people only watched that for the rivalry between the 2 coaches.

The fights have been better on TUF 11 but i think the reason people are more disappointed with TUF 11 is because even though Chuck and Tito hate each other. That rivalry that Rampage and Evans had will never be matched. Not even by Chuck and Tito. so really, TUF 11 has become a show for the fighters like it should be and not about the coaches.

God help you people TUF 12 starts with GSP and Koscheck as coaches.

I can see it now. Koscheck looking for a reaction from super cool, nothing bad to say about anyone GSP. If that's all you people want from the TUF series is a coach rivalry then i wouldn't bother watching TUF 12

The talent pool seems a lot shallower than earlier seasons. Did they use a lot of the better unsigned talent going around and now there aren't as many talented undiscovered fighters?

I'm still enjoying the show but I'd rather see more training footage and less reality show antics back at the house unless they directly relate to a fight. I can't see this happening though as it would be of no interest to casual viewers. Maybe they could make the seasons less frequent so there are worthwhile fighters to include but if it's rating well they aren't going to scale it back.

Archived