Anderson Silva Hates Americans

Skywalk

The reason that Chael Sonnen will lose at UFC 117 on August 7th, 2010 in devastating fashion is because Anderson Silva hates Americans. Anderson doesn't care if he pleases the stupid redneck hillbilly fans looking for a knock-out. He doesn't particularly like his MMA illiterate fan-base and doesn't care enough to entertain the thought of hyping up a fight. However, what he does care about is knocking Americans that hold resemble to these obese inbreeders the **** out. Before you automatically assume I am wrong because I am trolling, actions speak louder than words and facts are facts. Anderson Silva is 13-0 against Americans and the past 11 matches have not went passed the second round. This is why my excitement to purchase the PPV cannot be contained (I'd go if it were UFC 118 in Indianapolis). I get to see Dana White's/Joe Silva's matchmaking credibility get thrown out the window as the Spider adds more American footage to his highlight reel.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The reason that Chael Sonnen will lose at UFC 117 on August 7th' date=' 2010 in devastating fashion is because Anderson Silva hates Americans. Anderson doesn't care if he pleases the stupid redneck hillbilly fans looking for a knock-out. He doesn't particularly like his MMA illiterate fan-base and doesn't care enough to entertain the thought of hyping up a fight. However, what he does care about is knocking Americans that hold resemble to these obese inbreeders the **** out. Before you automatically assume I am wrong because I am trolling, actions speak louder than words and facts are facts. Anderson Silva is 13-0 against Americans and the past 11 matches have not went passed the second round. This is why my excitement to purchase the PPV cannot be contained (I'd go if it were UFC 118 in Indianapolis). I get to see Dana White's/Joe Silva's matchmaking credibility get thrown out the window as the Spider adds more American footage to his highlight reel.[/quote']

Are you serious?

The reason that Chael Sonnen will lose at UFC 117 on August 7th' date=' 2010 in devastating fashion is because Anderson Silva hates Americans. Anderson doesn't care if he pleases the stupid redneck hillbilly fans looking for a knock-out. He doesn't particularly like his MMA illiterate fan-base and doesn't care enough to entertain the thought of hyping up a fight. However, what he does care about is knocking Americans that hold resemble to these obese inbreeders the **** out. Before you automatically assume I am wrong because I am trolling, actions speak louder than words and facts are facts. Anderson Silva is 13-0 against Americans and the past 11 matches have not went passed the second round. This is why my excitement to purchase the PPV cannot be contained (I'd go if it were UFC 118 in Indianapolis). I get to see Dana White's/Joe Silva's matchmaking credibility get thrown out the window as the Spider adds more American footage to his highlight reel.[/quote']

Spoken like a true hater. Im sure he could careless about idiot fans from any country.

Americans are morons and *******... Oh yea arrogant and obese.

CANADA RULES

Thats why we have the strongest armed forces in the world. Thats why we are the worlds #1 super power. You know what canada the only reason your not part of The Greatest country on gods green eart is because we use your wussy asses as a buffer zone to enemys coming from the north mexico is for enemys from the south. We have the most bad **** navy to take care of anyone coming from the west and east coast. USA would beat your **** in any type of of war. So yeah shut up. But you are very good at hockey. But thats about it. SUCKA!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Thats why we have the strongest armed forces in the world. Thats why we are the worlds #1 super power. You know what canada the only reason your not part of The Greatest country on gods green eart is because we use your wussy asses as a buffer zone to enemys coming from the north mexico is for enemys from the south. We have the most bad **** navy to take care of anyone coming from the west and east coast. USA would beat your **** in any type of of war. So yeah shut up. But you are very good at hockey. But thats about it. SUCKA!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

China would own us. They already do in a sence.

Chael Sonnen is going to stomp Anderson Silva. That Kermit-the-Frog-looking mother****er is going to taste the pain at UFC 117, and I'll be there to see it in person. Sonnen's already messing with his head. He's used to other fighters defeating themselves before they even step into the cage with him, but Sonnen is calling him out so brazenly, it's affecting his self-esteem. When Forrest Griffin was asked if he thought he could beat Silva, all he could muster was, "Sure, anyone can be beaten. Might as well be me." Ha, what a ringing endorsement for your own abilities.

Sonnen, on the other hand, not only bad-mouths the Spider, but all his training partners and even his BFF, Lyoto Machida. Nobody has ever dared look past Anderson Silva before, and Sonnen will swat him like the bug he is.

Patriotism is at it's core self destructive.

We need to stop thinking of ourselves as seperate nations...and instead realize that we are all the same species...and we'd do well to begin thinking that way.

If we continue on our present course I predict global extinction of **** sapiens within the next 100-300 years.

Look at the world in 1900....look at what we've done in the last 100 years or so.

Population out of control.

Rampant pollution.

Less farm land. BUT...MORE MOUTHS.

Fewer trees to turn carbon dioxide into oxygen..and MORE PEOPLE BREATHING OUT carbon dioxide.

Not to mention the fact that we've now got biological and nuclear weaponry capable of destroying the entire planet several times over.

1000 years ago the most you could kill with a single "blow" from the best weapon was what? Maybe 15? Basically using a catapult with a bunch of stones and sharp ****. But NOW? We can kill EVERYONE with one fell swoop.

It's crazy.

So basically **** nationalism/patriotism....that way lies madness.

Cheers

-DR

Chael Sonnen is going to stomp Anderson Silva. That Kermit-the-Frog-looking mother****er is going to taste the pain at UFC 117' date=' and I'll be there to see it in person. Sonnen's already messing with his head. He's used to other fighters defeating themselves before they even step into the cage with him, but Sonnen is calling him out so brazenly, it's affecting his self-esteem. When Forrest Griffin was asked if he thought he could beat Silva, all he could muster was, "Sure, anyone can be beaten. Might as well be me." Ha, what a ringing endorsement for your own abilities.

Sonnen, on the other hand, not only bad-mouths the Spider, but all his training partners and even his BFF, Lyoto Machida. Nobody has ever dared look past Anderson Silva before, and Sonnen will swat him like the bug he is.[/quote']

*chuckle*

Just remember you said this.

Cheers

-DR

so why do you think he dosent like american again?..cause he's 13-0 against us?

but even if he dosent like americans, can you blame him?

im from america and I dont even like most americans:D

haha

Skywalk, it would've been nice if you had presented a whole lot less circumstancial evidence to your statement. the notice you tacked up looks more like Micheal Wilsons lame attack on Micheal Moore in, "Micheal Moore hates America." Not that that wasn"t entertaining, but at least Mike Wilson recorded himself getting booed and shooed away, by Moore's fans AND Moore himself, for Americas viewing pleasure. If you're serious about this then please show ACTUAL proof. But if this is to get a rise, well ok, boooooooooo!!!!!!!! congradulations.

In a war they would not own us. They wouldnt make it to our shores. But it would be the end of the world as we know it. You obviously never heard of the Ohio class ballistic submarine. Just one of them could destroy the all of asia. If we really wanted not to use nukes. we would shoot all of theyre satalites out of space that would make them blind and then we could use conventional bombing. Chinas million man army wouldnt even be able to mobilize an attack. As Americans we should know that we have the most bad **** military in the world for now at least. Obama might change that.

china wouldnt own us in any war

their military is a lot bigger then ours, but we have more bad **** weaponary

we'd smash them just like we did japan, probably worse because they're alot more powerful then japan so we'd send them a super message...lol

America has the best armed forces in the world?

Hmmmm... Im not so sure. Your numbers are far higher than the British Armed Forces however the level the UK soldiers perform on is unparelleled.

The British actually train American soldiers and the way the UK armed forces conduct buisness has been copied by countries all over the world.

back on topic,

this topic sucks!!

Skywalk, this would've been nice if you had brought less circumstancial evidence. This article you tacked up looks like Micheal Wilson's lame attack on Micheal Moore in, "Micheal Moore hates America". Not that it wasn't entertaining, but at least M.Wilson recorded himself being booed and shooed away by Moore's fans And by Moore himself. If you have proof then by all means share it. But if you're doing this to get a rise,....well, ok...BOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congradulations.

America has the best armed forces in the world?

Hmmmm... Im not so sure. Your numbers are far higher than the British Armed Forces however the level the UK soldiers perform on is unparelleled.

The British actually train American soldiers and the way the UK armed forces conduct buisness has been copied by countries all over the world.

back on topic' date='

this topic sucks!![/quote']

Thats why we kicked your **** in the Revolutionary War. Thats why we saved your asses from hitler. Tell that to US Marine and you will be screwed. Oh by the way I fought along side British Troops good brave men. But they really cant compaire. I hope your your Talking about the SAS because we have something Called the Navy SEAL, Delta Force. Marine force Recon. I could go on and on. But yeah The Brits have no chance sorry.

Chael Sonnen is going to stomp Anderson Silva. That Kermit-the-Frog-looking mother****er is going to taste the pain at UFC 117' date=' and I'll be there to see it in person. Sonnen's already messing with his head. He's used to other fighters defeating themselves before they even step into the cage with him, but Sonnen is calling him out so brazenly, it's affecting his self-esteem. When Forrest Griffin was asked if he thought he could beat Silva, all he could muster was, "Sure, anyone can be beaten. Might as well be me." Ha, what a ringing endorsement for your own abilities.

Sonnen, on the other hand, not only bad-mouths the Spider, but all his training partners and even his BFF, Lyoto Machida. Nobody has ever dared look past Anderson Silva before, and Sonnen will swat him like the bug he is.[/quote']

Your posts always crack me up man.

I cant beleive i read all this patriotism idiotic from people with no education .

All country have problem ' date=' every system got there problem . Do we need to bring the army to solve them ? NO .[/quote']

Its called peace through superior fire power.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Way to portray yourself as a stereotypical 'YEAH WELL MY GUN IS BIGGER' loud abnoxious arrogant American in one paragraph. Now why dont you dun go hop in the back of yer ford pick-up with yer cousin n get down to the Klan meet'n early. You're making America look bad, and honestly it didnt look that good to begin with.

U realy gonna speak about peace to me when my cousin is dead in this ****ty war ?

U cant be that stupid to bring this ****ing retard call about superior fire power ? U cant use a A bomb everytime u wanna win a war dude . Ur son and my son have to fight and die to win war ... So u realy beleive there a winner after everyone kill each other ?

There only hatred and more pain in this stupid Mentality .

Way to portray yourself as a stereotypical 'YEAH WELL MY GUN IS BIGGER' loud abnoxious arrogant American in one paragraph. Now why dont you dun go hop in the back of yer ford pick-up with yer cousin n get down to the Klan meet'n early. You're making America look bad' date=' and honestly it didnt look that good to begin with.[/quote']

IDIOT, way to assume im white, you racist prick. First of all I live in Hawaii. I am Japanese, Native Hawaiian, Chinese Native American, Spanish, and yes Irish. Im more diverse than most Americans in the country. So stop being racist, yes white people can be victims of racism too. Way to have a open mind loser.

U realy gonna speak about peace to me when my cousin is dead in this ****ty war ?

U cant be that stupid to bring this ****ing retard call about superior fire power ? U cant use a A bomb everytime u wanna win a war dude . Ur son and my son have to fight and die to win war ... So u realy beleive there a winner after everyone kill each other ?

There only hatred and more pain in this stupid Mentality .

Yeah the superior fire power is suppose to make stupid jehadist to stop and think about messing with us. Oh by the way we used the A bomb twice in one war. We actually care about collateral dmg. Its called a precision guided bomb.

IDIOT' date=' way to assume im white, you racist prick. First of all I live in Hawaii. I am Japanese, Native Hawaiian, Chinese Native American, Spanish, and yes Irish. Im more diverse than most Americans in the country. So stop being racist, yes white people can be victims of racism too. Way to have a open mind loser.[/quote']

I dont believe I said anything about your race. I was talking about nationality, I said American so I threw out some other terrible American stereotypes. I guess the whole Klan meeting only applys to caucasions though, haha my bad.

Obviously it means the guys are hiding poorly' date=' duh.[/quote']

Thats where they hide in populated areas. They use human shields. dont you watch the news. oh but about that bomb in the hitting the building civillians inside that was an accident and we didnt want to do that.

Patriotism is at it's core self destructive.

We need to stop thinking of ourselves as seperate nations...and instead realize that we are all the same species...and we'd do well to begin thinking that way.

If we continue on our present course I predict global extinction of **** sapiens within the next 100-300 years.

Look at the world in 1900....look at what we've done in the last 100 years or so.

Population out of control.

Rampant pollution.

Less farm land. BUT...MORE MOUTHS.

Fewer trees to turn carbon dioxide into oxygen..and MORE PEOPLE BREATHING OUT carbon dioxide.

Not to mention the fact that we've now got biological and nuclear weaponry capable of destroying the entire planet several times over.

1000 years ago the most you could kill with a single "blow" from the best weapon was what? Maybe 15? Basically using a catapult with a bunch of stones and sharp ****. But NOW? We can kill EVERYONE with one fell swoop.

It's crazy.

So basically **** nationalism/patriotism....that way lies madness.

Cheers

-DR

THE SKY IS FALLING!!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!

OH' date=' NOOOOO!!!

Someone gets it. Thanks for your service.

Way to portray yourself as a stereotypical 'YEAH WELL MY GUN IS BIGGER' loud abnoxious arrogant American in one paragraph. Now why dont you dun go hop in the back of yer ford pick-up with yer cousin n get down to the Klan meet'n early. You're making America look bad' date=' and honestly it didnt look that good to begin with.[/quote']

Jealous, much?

THE SKY IS FALLING!!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!

OH' date=' NOOOOO!!!

Someone gets it. Thanks for your service.

[/quote']

Care to elaborate on your critique? Or are you content to simply express disagreement without any sort of coherent rebuttal?

And someone "gets it" because they think the ability to kill more people is somehow noble? Or positive?

Cheers

-DR

Care to elaborate on your critique? Or are you content to simply express disagreement without any sort of coherent rebuttal?

And someone "gets it" because they think the ability to kill more people is somehow noble? Or positive?

Cheers

-DR

Its noble to put your life on the line so that you dont have to. people like you often make me wonderwhy our armed forces even bother fighting for ****** like you. Its positive to fight for you country and its people. I think highly of America and its accomplishments im proud to be an American. Im proud of our strength and willingness to fight evil in the world. I also hope chael brings that belt back to America.

About what exactly?

Canada being a pimple on America's ****.

Cheers

-DR

I doubt your ignorance of human nature is sincere.

Your words are either those of a dictator, or the echo from one of their "useful idiots."

And you're not a dictator.

Americans are morons and *******... Oh yea arrogant and obese.

CANADA RULES

Its amazing what GSP does for canadians..

One tough guy out there and now they think they actually mean something..

To anyone outside of canada it(canada) is a joke..

Its funny how Canadians talk bad about Americans but fail to realize that we are the reason canada exists..

If it wasn't for America protecting u...Any 3rd world country could march into ur homes, take ur women/children and ur country would do nothing to protect u

its amazing what gsp does for canadians..

One tough guy out there and now they think they actually mean something..

To anyone outside of canada it(canada) is a joke..

Its funny how canadians talk bad about americans but fail to realize that we are the reason canada exists..

If it wasn't for america protecting u...any 3rd world country could march into ur homes' date=' take ur women/children and ur country would do nothing to protect u[/quote']

lol

Yes' date=' GSP is the sole reason for Canadian patriotism. *sigh*

Hilarious, coming from the most hated nation world wide.[/quote']

Hated cause were the best. Oh and America has given more humanitarian relief than any other country, and dont bring up the UN cause America pretty much funds the UN which I personally think needs to stop.

Archived