The Snake

legionarivs6

i commented on the chat last week and said that cyrille was going to destroy cane because i firmly believe he is one of the top 5 strikers in the ufc but the reason hes not a champion is because he has no takedown defence and hes never beaten a good ground fighter

i wouldnt mind seeing him vs silva that would be wicked

Im officially on the Cyrille Diabate bandwagon. Who's hopping on with me? :D

(i never saw striking like that' date=' i almost ****ed)[/quote']

Me!!! 9well i've followed him for a while and he has more to offer than we saw 2nite believe it or not!!! Lil Nog next!!!!

i commented on the chat last week and said that cyrille was going to destroy cane because i firmly believe he is one of the top 5 strikers in the ufc but the reason hes not a champion is because he has no takedown defence and hes never beaten a good ground fighter

i wouldnt mind seeing him vs silva that would be wicked

How can you be top 5 in the UFC when tonight was his first fight?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Keep trying dude.....

How can you be top 5 in the UFC when tonight was his first fight?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Keep trying dude.....

Stop being a D-bag dude. Everyone has an opinion so chill out buddy! And by the way he said he was one of the top strikers in the UFC and I believe that his striking is very good. I was impressed I though Cane was gonna KO him then he showed what he could do by throwing a tight knee to the body then hit him with 2 really really nice punches and finished it off with the GnP. I was impressed and I think that he is one of the top strikers just from seeing this fight!

Archived