Hey Dana, here is a thought on Judging

Metal_Inc

You like to Twitter....twitter a contest for serious MMS fans who understand the sport...do some interviews and make them the judges. Find some people from here who are unbiased and just love the sport. You may get laughed at for doing it at first....but at least the judgeing would be done by people who know what the hell they are doing.

LOL....ya know....I feel stupid. The judeging has been so bad I figured he was hiring them from a temp agency. LOL Maybe someone needs to start a MMA commission who registers with the athletic commission and have people that know what they are doing.

I paid 50.00 bucks to pay pr view this ufc fight and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Jason Brilz and after watching Brilz get screwed by the judges it will be a long time before I spend another cent sucker someone else into paying for your rigged judging dana

You like to Twitter....twitter a contest for serious MMS fans who understand the sport...do some interviews and make them the judges. Find some people from here who are unbiased and just love the sport. You may get laughed at for doing it at first....but at least the judgeing would be done by people who know what the hell they are doing.

what does dana white have to do with the athletic commission and their judging system?

see where I'm going with this?

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

I paid 50.00 bucks to pay pr view this ufc fight and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Jason Brilz and after watching Brilz get screwed by the judges it will be a long time before I spend another cent sucker someone else into paying for your rigged judging dana

oh come on. you should be happy. I mean its probably not like you were one of the very few people that was rooting for brillz.

that was an entertaining fight despite the decision

Archived