nog lost that fight u kiddin' me!

gc2333

i truly thought brillz won that fight, it was bs. i believe he scored way more. the stand up game was close to call but i gave brillz the edge, the ground game was even with all the transitioning IMO, and all the takedowns i thought forsure sealed the deal but of course the judges saw it differntly...

what the hell is up with the hating, you call this guy a joke cause he states his opinion? hahaha your a joke, everyone has there right to an opinion, you dont have to try and put anyone down... a lot of people think nog won, i dont, but do i bash people? nah... i just state my opinion. I THINK BRILZ PULLED IT OFF ALSO!!

Wow' date=' you're a joke. Lil Nog beat the **** out of him in the first. Sweeped the **** out of him in the second, and beat him in the third.[/quote']

Ya lil nog was impressive as all hell laying on his back getting taken down all night! (sarcasm)

Lucky you put the sarcasm in brackets or no one would have got that ummm... joke?

Lil Nog was taken down twice, Once in the first and once in the third, The other times you are referring to would be him pulling guard and trying to secure the choke.

Nog made him pay for shooting in the first with knees and definitely the striking so i gave that round to him, Brilz got a takedown but didnt secure a more dominant position and did little to no damage before Nog sweep and got back to his feet after fighting off the submission attempt(which looked worse then it was, Nog never looked too troubled).

Brilz easily took the 2nd with effective takedowns and some GnP, Rocking Nog at the end of the round to take it convincingly.

It all came down to the 3rd and Lil Nog took the round with effective sweeps, submission attempts and a crucifix hold at one point.

In conclusion, Lil Nog wins 2 rounds to Brilz's 1 thus making the decision a righteous one and a good win for Lil Nog on his way to the top, It also won Brilz alot of new fans and he definitely got my respect for hanging in there and almost beating the most underrated fighter on the UFC roster.

Archived