Brilz extremely impressive in loss

Panic_Switch

people were ready to hail nog as one of the three best lhw in the world, but brilz was able to take him down and had him in a guillotine for a while too. brilz landed some good punches during the fight and got nog frustrated. and even though he lost to nog, i think brilz will be a real contender for a while.

do you think nog under-estamated brilz?

and btw i thought brilz won

i truly thought brillz won that fight, it was bs. i believe he scored way more. the stand up game was close to call but i gave brillz the edge, the ground game was even with all the transitioning IMO, and all the takedowns i thought forsure sealed the deal but of course the judges saw it differntly...

people were ready to hail nog as one of the three best lhw in the world' date=' but brilz was able to take him down and had him in a guillotine for a while too. brilz landed some good punches during the fight and got nog frustrated. and even though he lost to nog, i think brilz will be a real contender for a while.

do you think nog under-estamated brilz?

[b']and btw i thought brilz won[/b]

I thought he won too, barely though

Brilz was ok, some h.o. hum (seriously you censor non-english slang?) striking but solid non-stop follow through wrestling. He's average at best, good ability to get it to the ground and keep it there but outside of a guillotine (easiest sub out there) he's got no finish ability.

Archived