but wow, he just emptied his tank and fat chops got lucky

now we have as this BS saying he has a glass jaw and he

overrated, he was just unlucky to be fighting homer simpson lmao

im still in shock' date=' i cant belive that happened, im still a fan

but wow, he just emptied his tank and fat chops got lucky

now we have as this BS saying he has a glass jaw and he

overrated, he was just unlucky to be fighting homer simpson lmao[/quote']

glass CHEEK !!!

I dont know why but I've never been happier to see such a bafoon get KO'd like that!!! he's never gunna come back from that!!!! Good ... because duffee is a horrible c**t

It's funny because you have no proof to back it up. His record looked alot like Carwins before tonight. People get caught, it happens. Doesnt mean youre overrated, he made a mistake. LEts see in his next fight yes? **** talker

that was the most epic thing i have ever seen

+1' date=' that was a combo of bad cardio training and a shot to the temple. Funniest part of that is Russow has no KO Power, and what the hell happened to Russow's body?

I think UFC is getting Heavyweights to young in their career's, 24 and 5-0 is not enough experience to fight in UFC. You need depth in your MMA career to be considered fighting in UFC, this proved it. You have to hand it to Russow, his chin saved him, **** he was even surprised that Duffee went out when he connected.

The Duffee train is over, Its time for Mitrione Militia to take over!!!.......j/k

the tomato can's finally got their revenge on todd duffee tonight

man this guy is really making a name for himself. First he destroys a can in 7 seconds and proceeds to be an ******* with the whole "That's hard work right here baby!....ahhh i felt it should have been more like 6 seconds, but whatever" approach.

then he proceeds to lay a whooping on some other tomato can. only for it to come out of nowhere and cold clock him, smothering him all over the mat like heinz ketchup on your home grilled cheeeseburger.

I'm starting to think we should bring back Kimbo, just for one more fight.

pure epicness.....if there is ever a need for a new episode of Ultimate Comebacks, this is it

Archived