Wow, I am very impressed with Rampage.

Brent555

I'll be the first one to admit where I was wrong about him. I thought he had no acting talent at all...but he made an extremely convincing Thiago Silva! Get held for the first 2 rounds...get your chance to finish in the 3rd...and then let the chance slip right by you so Rashad can pick up the decision victory...it was like Deja Vu! Congratulations to Rampage on your performance, if you show such prowess in your role for The A-Team, then I see an Oscar coming your way buddy!

Maybe you are stuck on stupid and holding Rampage to high because he is in movies. Rashad was going to win no matter what. Rampage has been a deteriorating fighter for years. Has not evolved.

It's your fault for joining in on the hype that is Quittin.

Rampage god you idiot i lost 50 bucks on him.I dont think he is an animal anymore. Ive been hearing him wanting to go to the wwe and ****.Time to hang it up Rammy and go do some fake wresling over in the wwe.Knowing he couldnt defeat Rashad i cant see him holding the belt ever again.He would more than likly have to go through shogun and machida to get the belt and i see no hope of him beating either.

Wow you are a ***** i guarantee if you faught Rashad Evans hed do the same thing to you.

Oh please, I couldn't care less about him getting held down and yes obviously Rashad could do the same thing to me. I just think it is funny that both him and Thiago had the chance to finish and didn't capitalize.

Maybe you are stuck on stupid and holding Rampage to high because he is in movies. Rashad was going to win no matter what. Rampage has been a deteriorating fighter for years. Has not evolved.

It's your fault for joining in on the hype that is Quittin.

...What? I don't even know what you are talking about. I was for Rashad anyways, this clearly went right over your head.

Did it ever occur to you that being pressed up against a cage, defending a take down against a world class wrestler will tire you out. It's not a fix, they weren't letting it slip away on purpose. They were just too tired to muster up a decent assualt.

I'm sure all of you keyboard warriors know what muscle failure in an MMA match feels liek though, right? :rolleyes: The reason they don't go for the finish is because they know that they're too tired to make it count. By going for a finish, while not 100% sure you can do it, you leave yourself exposed for a TD, which would most certainly take any chance of winning you had.

People just need to face it. Evans is a beast. People hate Evans for doing what people have been cheering Couture on for years. Doesn't make any sense.

Did it ever occur to you that being pressed up against a cage' date=' defending a take down against a world class wrestler will tire you out. It's not a fix, they weren't letting it slip away on purpose. They were just too tired to muster up a decent assualt.

I'm sure all of you keyboard warriors know what muscle failure in an MMA match feels liek though, right? :rolleyes: The reason they don't go for the finish is because they know that they're too tired to make it count. By going for a finish, while not 100% sure you can do it, you leave yourself exposed for a TD, which would most certainly take any chance of winning you had.

People just need to face it. Evans is a beast. People hate Evans for doing what people have been cheering Couture on for years. Doesn't make any sense.[/quote']

Please, please, please point out where I called it a fix. Please point out anywhere where I stated there was something wrong with what Rashad did. I know Rampage was tired, but he knew what to expect in this fight and knew it had the potential to go three rounds and I don't think he was tired enough that he couldn't have gone for the kill. At this point, I believe Rampage has lost the hunger he had in the Pride days. Mostly I just wanted to point out how similar these two fights were.

Finally...somebody gets the point of this thread.

Yea i was thinking the same thing as i watched that fight. Personally Evans is the absolute luckiest person on this earth Silva and Rampage shouldve put his **** away. Garuntee you if T.Silva gets a rematch at Evans he'll kill him.

And yes people w/o senses of humor blow lol

Archived