Told you all

britishranger

Hathaway looked good in his fight, I was impressed. He's young too so he's got nowhere to go but up. He's in a very competitive weight class so we'll see what happens down the road. As for Rashad, I'm not gonna hate the guy, people who are athletic in wrestling are just gonna do that. It's there strength so hell why not? If you don't want to get taken to the ground just do what Hathaway did and knee him in the face hahaha.

weren't you the guy that was worried cause he put 400 ? on Hathaway and wanted a way out ? or someone to give him hope :P ?

Yes I was but I am going down to Hills to collect ?1100 today and I also got the jitters when I put ?1000 and a Chelsea /Rangers title double but we all know what happened there too. Remember I had enough faith to put on ?400 which is a third of my whole months salary

Yes I was but I am going down to Hills to collect ?1100 today and I also got the jitters when I put ?1000 and a Chelsea /Rangers title double but we all know what happened there too. Remember I had enough faith to put on ?400 which is a third of my whole months salary

congrats on the money ! remember money does come flying around and i suggest that you use them in a productive way , just a suggestion mate :D

Archived