Diego's Future

Catch221406050358

Move up to fight Fedor FTW!

But seriously he needs a new camp (again), the move helped his stand up at first but now all he does with striking is 1-2's with zero head movement and no side to side movement. He has almost zero work when trying for the takedown against the cage and just leans in on them hoping they give him the takedown by the looks of it. Where's the guy who dogged opponents non-stop to drag them down, then turned into a blitz of transitions when on the ground and never let go winding up in the mount more often then not.

Whatever happened his skills are not even close to what we've seen in the past.

Move up to fight Fedor FTW!

But seriously he needs a new camp (again)' date=' the move helped his stand up at first but now all he does with striking is 1-2's with zero head movement and no side to side movement. He has almost zero work when trying for the takedown against the cage and just leans in on them hoping they give him the takedown by the looks of it. Where's the guy who dogged opponents non-stop to drag them down, then turned into a blitz of transitions when on the ground and never let go winding up in the mount more often then not.

[b']

Whatever happened his skills are not even close to what we've seen in the past.[/b]

People have just evolved I have never fought anybody in my life, but even I could predict what Diego was gonna throw. It was either a 1-2-3 combo or an uppercut.

very dissapointed in diego tonight, there are no excuses he trained very well in camp, maybe he under-estimated hathaway.

i think diego needs a break from MMA hes been going non stop for 5 years now hes had something like 18 fights since 2005, he looks like he needs a rest

Archived