Im shocked

MarDawg

Im shocked first Diego gets dominated for 3 rounds by Hathaway who i hadnt even heard of until now.

Than Lil Nog almost loses to Jason Brilz (i personally think he did lose but the judges gave it to him so..)

And than Duffee gets knocked out lol.

By this time i was like ok Bisping is going to TKO Miller than Rampage is going to KO Rashad.

Than Bisping barely beats Miller by decision.

And finnaly the fight ive been waiting for Rampage vs Rashad and then Rampage doesnt even KO Rashad.

Im shocked first Diego gets dominated for 3 rounds by Hathaway who i hadnt even heard of until now.

Than Lil Nog almost loses to Jason Brilz (i personally think he did lose but the judges gave it to him so..)

And than Duffee gets knocked out lol.

By this time i was like ok Bisping is going to TKO Miller than Rampage is going to KO Rashad.

Than Bisping barely beats Miller by decision.

And finnaly the fight ive been waiting for Rampage vs Rashad and then Rampage doesnt even KO Rashad.

Bisping kicked the **** out of Miller. It wasn't even close. 3 rounds of domination.

Where just going to have to get use to the hype.Dane hypes this up so big to were you think its gonna be knockouts left and right.Just how rampage comes out and says rashad was dead.I thought he was really gonna kill him lol.The guys in the octagon arent superheroes there just human beings and this type of outcome is gonna happen all through out the UFC.There will be exciting fights here and there.

I am never surprised to see Sanchez get dominated. He is pretty overrated.

No-No... he's still a playa in that division...it's just that no-one outside of the UK had ever heard of hitman!!!!

He's 13-0 (now 14-0) for a reason!!!

v Fitch would be a corker though maybe 2 soon!!!!!!

i dont like Bisping but after today i thought, why not? i only dislike him cause he has called out and kinda rubbished imo legends hendo and silva, but after tonight i gotta agree he is a stand up guy lets stop the boo,s, and buy the way Rashad was always gonna beat rampage so why would that be an upset......... get over pride its dead

Are you all biased brits? Dan Miller and Bisping had a really close fight I gave the edge to Bisping but to say it was a domination is just pathetic

Bisping landed the vast majority of strikes imho. Although both were striking pretty well Bisping was about 2 or 3 steps ahead imo

Bisping landed the vast majority of strikes imho. Although both were striking pretty well Bisping was about 2 or 3 steps ahead imo

I agree Bisping was a step or two ahead of Miller thats why he won the fight but it was far from a 3 round domination,

Definately was night of the underdogs - Brilz got screwed but still looked more than happy with his performance, Hathaway looked impressive - Who said fighter from England got no TDD??, and then the comedy of Russow the most out of shape guy I've seen in the Octagon (and yes that includes Big Country) ko'ing Duffee after being dominated for 2 rounds, haha, another great UFC card, Roll on UFC 115

Archived