OMg is it just me??

PHATE65

Listen , i don't know how the rest of you feel ,but me as well as the rest of my friends are getting tired of paying for ****ty fights . It's time for the ufc / dana white to put together a network deal because we are getting sick of paying for **** ppv after ppv ?

Listen ' date=' i don't know how the rest of you feel ,but me as well as the rest of my friends are getting tired of paying for ****ty fights . It's time for the ufc / dana white to put together a network deal because we are getting sick of paying for **** ppv after ppv ?[/quote']

Sorry you bought into the hype. Maybe next time analyze the fighters a little bit more and you will know what to expect. Bisping has pillow fists. Rashad's best tactic was to go for the TDs all along. A lot of guys called it or at least acknowledged how it could end.

This is a sport. At the end of the day all we can expect is the athletes to try to win, rather than to try and entertain. Go to the movies that is the only motive that interests you.

AMEN brother. That was STRIKEFORCE quality and a HUGE letdown. At least I'm not out $45 and know what to expect when I watch STRIKEFORCE.

ufc better get a network deal soon because ' date='not only me , but alot of people aren't going to pay for anymore ****ty ppv .[/quote']

i thought it was an awsome card! so many undergods came out and pulled it off! diabate had a really great debut, russow/duffe hathaway/sanchez and escudero/lauzon were WARS!!! the main event was a little sleepy but we all knew rashad was going to take down rampage!! its all good though cause shoguns gonna whoop that A$$

Nope. It's not just you. I'm just never paying for another non-title fight as a main card again.

Listen ' date=' i don't know how the rest of you feel ,but me as well as the rest of my friends are getting tired of paying for ****ty fights . It's time for the ufc / dana white to put together a network deal because we are getting sick of paying for **** ppv after ppv ?[/quote']

Stream it moron. I haven't NEVER paid for an UFC event and NEVER will.

all the fights were pretty decent tonight

except the main event kind. IMO that kind of dragged on, and everybody ended up expecting so much more as the fight was all hyped up to ****. anything less than a knockout would be a huge disappointment to the meatheads who bought the PPV only to feel ripped off when their fighter wasnt able to knock the other fighter out

lots of action tonight. diego got tooled and hathaway is showing he is a legit fighter, the demise of todd duffee has gotta be one of the greatest comebacks/upsets in ufc history, melvin guillard knocked some guy out with a body shot, and the technical battle between brillz and little nog was very controversial, yet pretty god damn entertaining.

bisping/miller was decent too, but i'm starting to learn that bisping just doesn't really have that punching power in him, and maybe he should look to finish the fight on the ground as he does train alot with his jits and doesn't really show it.

i don't know what more one can expect out of a full fight card. Maybe Joe Rogan stripping down and running through the crowd wearing only a cape and a top hat??? Snoop Dogg and Mike Tyson to get out of their seats, smoke a blunt and perform a duet?? No. Its a fighting event. You paid to watch the fights. They fought. What more do you want?

can't impress everybody. especially the 'fans' who are always expecting so much more out of something then what it is.

the PPV was freagin great.

Bisping vs Miller was a good fight.

Diego vs hataway was good

Lil nog vs I dun remember who the hell was good (except for the decision...)

there was some ****ty moments in that fight with the major turning point dun remember the fighters but the first round was nice. 2nd sucked but the turning point in the 3rd just made it.

then the main event... well wasn't that good for the first 2 rounds but the third round was far from bad.

It's a sport man not a video game. You can't control all that happens sometimes it's gonna be less spectacular sometimes it's gonna be terrific. God man people are getting more and more picky with the fights as soon as theres a lil grappling people say the PPV was ****ty.. poor ****es.

the PPV was freagin great.

Bisping vs Miller was a good fight.

Diego vs hataway was good

Lil nog vs I dun remember who the hell was good (except for the decision...)

there was some ****ty moments in that fight with the major turning point dun remember the fighters but the first round was nice. 2nd sucked but the turning point in the 3rd just made it.

then the main event... well wasn't that good for the first 2 rounds but the third round was far from bad.

It's a sport man not a video game. You can't control all that happens sometimes it's gonna be less spectacular sometimes it's gonna be terrific. God man people are getting more and more picky with the fights as soon as theres a lil grappling people say the PPV was ****ty.. poor ****es.

In fairness, you're right. There was a LOT of very good aspects of tonight's event. However the Lil Nog win was one of those "WTF" moments that kind of take you out of the rhythm...and as for Rashad, he intentionally built up the fight that he was going to brawl with Rampage, which is what the fans paid the bucks for. They wanted a brawl, and Rashad obviously had no intention of doing that. Which is fine. I defend GSP left, right and center because he's up front about the fact he's working to cement his legacy and he makes no bones about the fact he's going to do X, Y and Z to get it done. Maybe some fans aren't wild about his style, but they get what he says he's going to give. Rashad sold himself as one thing, and came in with another. Strategy? Maybe, maybe not. But from the fan's perspective he pulled a bit of a bait and switch.

UFC 114: Rashad is the Snuggie for one of the biggest grudge fights of the decade...and Lil Nog wins this years Machida award for "What fight were you judging?"

UFC 113: Daley joins the Diaz brothers in their quest to make MMA look like "human ****fighting" and a sport of thugs.

UFC 112: Anderson gets confused and thinks he's Chuck on Dancing With The Stars...

The last three PPVs have left me feeling horribly ripped off. I can tell you all one things 100%' date=' [b']I will NOT be buying 115[/b].

i wont either but thats cuz im a broke **** *****.......or else i definetly would

Archived