The end is near.

Trodrigues

Ok guys, listen up.

I've already packed my things, there is no doubt in my mind that we dont have much time.

I first started to think about it yesterday, when Sakuraba lost to a gracie, that's right, a gracie. I couldn't believe this ****, I did the math and the results were obvious, Sakuraba can't lose to a Gracie, something was very wrong..

So today I was all hyped for 114, Sanchez doing the yes cartwheel to Ariel Helwani made me believe that he was going to crush that british guy, and guess what ? he got dominated for 3 ****ing rounds !

So I thought "I have no problem with that, lil nog still going crush that brilz guy in the first round", well you all know what happened, that fat guy who doesn't even train full time almost won the first round and dominated the second against a nog who trains for years with one of the best teams in MMA, how the **** did that happened ?

I was already mad as hell, but Duffee could be that guy to give us a good KO, and the guy he was fighting was fatter than brilz, I smiled the minute I saw him entering the octagon and was surprised the fight didn't end in the first round, by the time the second round was over I thought "****, now Duffee is not even going to try to hit that guy, he is just going to play a bit to get the decision win, boring.", as if it couldn't get worse, his opponent was constantly trying to give show duffee some love, as he saw a mosquito flying above duffee's head and tappet it, sadly, it was too late for duffee, who got his blood drained by that evil mosquito and fell uncounsious on the floor.

and hey, I was cheering for Rashad.

Ok guys' date=' listen up.

I've already packed my things, there is no doubt in my mind that we dont have much time.

I first started to think about it yesterday, when Sakuraba lost to a [b']gracie[/b], that's right, a gracie. I couldn't believe this ****, I did the math and the results were obvious, Sakuraba can't lose to a Gracie, something was very wrong..

So today I was all hyped for 114, Sanchez doing the yes cartwheel to Ariel Helwani made me believe that he was going to crush that british guy, and guess what ? he got dominated for 3 ****ing rounds !

So I thought "I have no problem with that, lil nog still going crush that brilz guy in the first round", well you all know what happened, that fat guy who doesn't even train full time almost won the first round and dominated the second against a nog who trains for years with one of the best teams in MMA, how the **** did that happened ?

I was already mad as hell, but Duffee could be that guy to give us a good KO, and the guy he was fighting was fatter than brilz, I smiled the minute I saw him entering the octagon and was surprised the fight didn't end in the first round, by the time the second round was over I thought "****, now Duffee is not even going to try to hit that guy, he is just going to play a bit to get the decision win, boring.", as if it couldn't get worse, his opponent was constantly trying to give show duffee some love, as he saw a mosquito flying above duffee's head and tappet it, sadly, it was too late for duffee, who got his blood drained by that evil mosquito and fell uncounsious on the floor.

and hey, I was cheering for Rashad.

Brilz won the first 2 rounds dude...watch it again twice in a row!!!!

Archived