Sign in to follow this  
JP24

Undeniable

Rashad is legit, and proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt... If defeating Thiago Silva wasn't enough for some of you, Rampage should, but then again, some of you are stubborned.

You must pick one of two answers on this poll, because there are no excuses. Thank you.

EDIT: I made the poll q's so black and white because when you vote for whichever one, you are also admitting that the other is true... If you say Rashad is a beast, you are admitting automatically that Rampage is a good fighter, and Rashad was able to beat him, if you vote Rampage is a can, you are basically saying Rashad still sucks.

Rashad is legit' date=' and proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt... If defeating Thiago Silva wasn't enough for some of you, Rampage should, but then again, some of you are stubborned.

You must pick one of two answers on this poll, because there are no excuses. Thank you.[/quote']

Yep Rashad is legit i didnt think rashad would be able takedown Pampage as rampage did have good takedown defence i think Wolfslair is hurting his overall game

but meh i was sure rashad was going to lose and ill hold my hands up and say i was wrong

Rashad full on dominated Rampage pretty much and i would not be surprised to see him champ again

Rashad is legit' date=' and proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt... If defeating Thiago Silva wasn't enough for some of you, Rampage should, but then again, some of you are stubborned.

You must pick one of two answers on this poll, because there are no excuses. Thank you.[/quote']

dude, for being the guy who started the "good sportsmanship" thread, you sure are being a low class hypocrite.

Rashad will get his a** KTFO against Shogun.

Rashad has been legit for a while now, didnt just prove it against Rampage imo. I would not call him a beast though. He got rocked and knocked down in his last 2 outings.

Rashad has been legit for a while now' date=' didnt just prove it against Rampage imo. I would not call him a beast though. He got rocked and knocked down in his last 2 outings.[/quote']

Did every Rampage fan just choose to forget about how Rashad rocked him first and beat him in the stand-up?

I didnt think anyone thought Rashad wasnt legit, I think he has been a bit fortunate not to lose his last 2 fights - I dont see him ever dominating but thats not a bad thing, his last 2 fights wouldnt of been that exciting if it wasnt for the part of the fight where it looked like he was going to get beat after putting all the hard work in.

I dont think he will ever be champ again but he's at the right end of the LHW division

Did every Rampage fan just choose to forget about how Rashad rocked him first and beat him in the stand-up?

Take it easy dude. Rashad beat him fair and square. I dont even have a problem with the way he got the win. Rashad is an elite fighter. Why do you get like that? Im not trying to take anything away from Rashad..

Anyone who can fight at that level is a "beast" in my book. Rashad Evans annoys me to no end, but I cannot deny that he's a top LHW in the most competitive MMA organization in the world. Just because I don't like a fighter doesn't mean I don't respect or recognize his skillset.

Anyone who is good enough to get into the UFC, even if they lose a lot and get dropped later, is more than likely ten times the fighters any of the MMA-wannabes sitting next to you at the sports bar watching the fight.

or u dont have to vote at all because u may believe something doesnt mean we must agree

Buddy, the poll is like that because if you are saying one thing, you are also saying the other.. It's a test to push the envelope of Rampage nubs like you... Either you must admit that Rashad is a beast to admit that Rampage is still a good fighter, or you must admit that Rashad still sucks, but Rampage is a crappy can.

What's it gonna be?

Buddy' date=' the poll is like that because if you are saying one thing, you are also saying the other.. It's a test to push the envelope of Rampage nubs like you... Either you must admit that Rashad is a beast to admit that Rampage is still a good fighter, or you must admit that Rashad still sucks, but Rampage is a crappy can.

What's it gonna be?[/quote']

neither you tard. Man Az sure has some a**holes and hicks doesnt it.

It should read: Rampage is still a beast and Rashad has finally proven himself ....that would have got my vote

neither you tard. Man Az sure has some a**holes and hicks doesnt it.

I wasn't talking to you, maybe you're not a biased nub, but now I think you're d*ck.

I wasn't talking to you' date=' maybe you're not a biased nub, but now I think you're d*ck.[/quote']

I am a d***, Im not here for a popularity contest, I come to discuss fights, and fighters.

You are being a D*** to everyone dude. Seriously two days of "rubbing peoples noses in it", who the f*** are you?? You think your some kind of "Elitist"??...You are a immature, hypocrite with a computer, The other night you wrote this article on Sportsmanship, and I was thinking "finally some maturity on these forums"....nope. Youve posted how many threads or comments now bashing Rampage and Rampage fans?? Yeah grow up.

Im not biased, I am a fan of the sport, the only two peeps I hate are Frank Mir, and Chris Leben. Im a huge Rampage fan, but I stated weeks before the fight, if Rashad sticks to his wrestling he can win.....he did, he won, good job, move on.

Rampage is FAAARRRR from being finished in this sport.

You must pick one of two answers on this poll, because there are no excuses. Thank you.

EDIT: I made the poll q's so black and white because when you vote for whichever one, you are also admitting that the other is true... If you say Rashad is a beast, you are admitting automatically that Rampage is a good fighter, and Rashad was able to beat him, if you vote Rampage is a can, you are basically saying Rashad still sucks.[/quote']

Fail!!!!!

your mother is loose' date=' i'm divorcing her.[/quote']

loose as a goose! lol at least my mother doesnt work at boston market like yours! weasel boy!!!

Buddy' date=' the poll is like that because if you are saying one thing, you are also saying the other.. It's a test to push the envelope of Rampage nubs like you... Either you must admit that Rashad is a beast to admit that Rampage is still a good fighter, or you must admit that Rashad still sucks, but Rampage is a crappy can.

What's it gonna be?[/quote']

We dont need another thread but apparently this JP24 wants to start flaming Rampage fans on this forum. Grow up JP24 I bet Rashad Evans isnt even one of your favorite fighters and the only reason you post messages on this forum is to troll Rampage supporters.

On a side note, it doesnt matter who won that match because these two guys both are very much below the level of the two brazilians who dominate the LHW. To even say Rampage is a top contendor after 500 days of inactivity, Dana White must be getting carried away with his promoting.

We dont need another thread but apparently this JP24 wants to start flaming Rampage fans on this forum. Grow up JP24 I bet Rashad Evans isnt even one of your favorite fighters and the only reason you post messages on this forum is to troll Rampage supporters.

On a side note' date=' it doesnt matter who won that match because these two guys both are very much below the level of the two brazilians who dominate the LHW. To even say Rampage is a top contendor after 500 days of inactivity, Dana White must be getting carried away with his promoting.[/quote']

Agreed!!!! finally someone knows what there talking about!

both should be considered top 205 pounders by any mma fan. neither should get much taken away from them for that fight

wow where you been bud not seen you here in a while?

Rampage didn't do much, he didn't push the pace or impose his will until the third round, and was starting to turn the fight his way, but it was too little too late. Once Rampage was in the fight, Rashad could only clinch or takedown, though he was doing something with his last takedown before Rampage got up then he ran away as to not get KO'd last second. There is no black and white, sorry guy, but it's like saying the history of the world exists but the details don't matter.

Rashad can implement a gameplan to neutralize and win a decision, but not to stop an opponent. Rampage in this fight, could only win on a KO, and is was stupid to fight that way, but hey, no excuses, he lost, though I am glad for it. I'd rather have him lose and learn from this, than to wait on a KO moment and get in a sense lucky, then face the champ and try the same strategy.

But as for Rashad, good luck against Shogun, you'll need it. Lyoto is much quicker than Rashad, and Shogun put him away early. Rashad better come with his wrestling blueprint for this one if he wants to squeeze out a 5 round decision and not get KO'd