lol @ Rampage "There are no losers"....... REALLY?

SCOver2

After talking all that smack only to do next to nothing in the fight and even get rocked by Rashad when he's supposed to have and advantage on the feet, and get beat to the punch everytime?

Yeah... I'd definitely say there was loser here tonight.

lol

Don't make me post the gif of Cawk Lestard taking a money shot knee in the face. Like I said in your other steaming crap pile of a thread' date=' post teh gif of Fedor KOing him into next week.[/quote']Post it if you want. Taking a knee that did absolutely nothing from a good fighter is nothing compared to getting swept on the ground, and beat down by a complete bum like Rogers on the ground.

After talking all that smack only to do next to nothing in the fight and even get rocked by Rashad when he's supposed to have and advantage on the feet' date=' and get beat to the punch everytime?

Yeah... I'd definitely say there was loser here tonight.

lol[/quote']

Who's the bigger loser, the keyboard warrior on his dell dimension or the rich, former UFC champion? Hmmm...

Post it if you want. Taking a knee that did absolutely nothing from a good fighter is nothing compared to getting swept on the ground' date=' and beat down by a complete bum like Rogers on the ground.[/quote']

Did nothing? Your man crush even said himself that he saw stars, and you can see he was dazed as **** in the gif, donkey.

He's in a better camp...is a better athlete.. and grinds out game-planned / decision's...yes!!!

wow... really? yeah he sure tried to "grind out" a decision win in that fight. seriously, i can see by your sig that you're a rampage fan, but take the loss like rampage did himself. he admitted, like a man, that he lost fair and square. grow up and do the same now.

Archived