machida v evans

Uwillsubmit

IMO evans hasnt proven himself worthy of a rematch with his last 2 performances, the only way to do it is to beat machida. all he has done is score takedowns and done no damage and almost been stopped twice.

I say have nog v shogun, machida v evans as co main event and the winner of that fight gets shogun after he beats nog

no you cant have machida fighting the same 2 guys in his last 4 fights. Griffin vs Evans for the #1 contender spot.

That way you have either rematch with shogun vs griffin

or evans vs shogun which will eventually need to be done

Machida in the meantime fights rampage. then see where everythings at then

+ 1 on rashad not deserving a title shot ' date=' but neither does nog he got taken to the limit and possibly beat by a virtually unknown fighter ![/quote']

Hey I disagree, but I know what we can agree on... Shogun's gonna destroy his sad sack!!! Hahahahahaha

nog still got the win though and weve seen the ufc give fighters shots at the title before who havent been in the ufc very long.

evan though rashad has won he fought 1 guy who basically didnt train until 2 weeks before the fight and another who hadnt fought for over 12 months and he wasnt convincing in either

what has little nog done to warrant a title shot so soon before rashad?

he pretty much lost tonight, most people can admit that.

rashad vs shogun would be much more interesting. so because an undefeated fighter loses to another undefeated fighter, they all of a sudden become out of the title picture and have to prove themselves all over again??

well with this logic, rashad has proven himself as a worthy contender. He dominated most of the fight with thiago silva, the guy who many people believed would surely murder him, and then he pretty much dominated his hyped up match with rampage, Last I checked, those fighters were right up there on their way to their title shot before Rashad put a stop to them.

There's nobody else who is worthy for a crack at the title then rashad. Sure the winner of rich/chuck will move up there, and right now there is no point of having a shogun/machida rematch as shogun has already beat him twice. yes, twice.

For now let rashad get another shot at gold. I don't see why you would deem nog vs shogun as a justifiable match at this time, as he truly had his hands full with some guy that nobody has heard of that took the fight on short notice, and most could argue that nogueira lost that fight.

machida vs evans 2 would be good. i like that. But let rashad get his matchup with shogun first, Then throw in rampage, maybe chuck/rich, add a pinch of machida, let forrest and nog finally have their fight, and all of a sudden the Light heavyweights will be lining up for their shot at the title

What i want to know is why you don't think rashad is worthy for the title shot, when he has destroyed all of his competition, except machida? I mean i would like to see the rematch, but ever since his loss, rashad has bounced back with two big wins against top LHW's while i think it would be better for machida to try to bounce back from his losing streak with a fight with forrest griffin.

either way the LHW division is so stacked, that shogun vs any of the top 6 contenders would be one hell of a fight. Right now its all just an opinion of who is more worthy. Thiago Silva and Rampage were once considered to be that guy next in line, but rashad ran through them, thus this pretty much propelled him to the top. If it wasn't for his loss to machida, he would have one of the best records in MMA. Why not give him the title shot and go from there?

if you think rashad "destroyed" thiago and rampage then you are delusional, v thiago he got outstruck 69-27 and id be surprised if he landed anymore then that v rampage

he should of lost to tito and barely got past bisping, the only fight hes been truly impressive in was v liddell. IMO his wins are no more impressive then maynards 7 of his 12 fights have gone to decision 3 were split one was a draw

Im just not impressed especially with his last 2 wins

IMO evans hasnt proven himself worthy of a rematch with his last 2 performances' date=' the only way to do it is to beat machida. all he has done is score takedowns and done no damage and almost been stopped twice.

I say have [b']nog[/b] v shogun, machida v evans as co main event and the winner of that fight gets shogun after he beats nog

i don't think Nog deserves a shot either, his performance was nothing special...

why not Nog v Evans?...rumors are floating around of Machida v Forrest...

i don't think Nog deserves a shot either' date=' his performance was nothing special...

why not Nog v Evans?...rumors are floating around of Machida v Forrest...[/quote']

dana said in the post fight presser that griffin is gone for a long time so i doubt that will be happening

evans will get owned by shogun, i just dont think he should get a shot based on his last 2 efforts

Nah...I hate to say it but I think Rashad deserves it, even if his last 2 fights were kinda boring!!

And Lil Nog def doesn't deserve it yet, he has a ways to go imo!!

We need Rampage vs Machida!! But there is already rumors about Machida vs Griffin.!!

dana said in the post fight presser that griffin is gone for a long time so i doubt that will be happening

evans will get owned by shogun' date=' i just dont think he should get a shot based on his last 2 efforts[/quote']

So Rampage vs Machia it is!!

Archived