please let this happen

MachoMan

rampage vs machida, i think this would be an intruiging match up between two fighters who are in a relatively tough spot in their careers.

the two styles, being nearly polar opposite, would really be interesting, it is one fight where i think there would be no underdog.

i think this fight would be more interesting than evans vs rua.

rampage vs machida' date=' i think this would be an intruiging match up between two fighters who are in a relatively tough spot in their careers.

the two styles, being nearly polar opposite, would really be interesting, it is one fight where i think there would be no underdog.

i think this fight would be more interesting than evans vs rua.[/quote']

I agree, this is the most logical fight!!

rampage vs machida' date=' i think this would be an intruiging match up between two fighters who are in a relatively tough spot in their careers.

This is funny because during the Rampage/Rashad fight I thought "Rampage would get owned by Machida".

how is Machida in a tough spot in his carreer. He has a single loss and that was a title defence against a top level contender...

Machida's carreer is ok right now he's not at the bottom of the food chain at all. Rampage isn't at the bottom but let's face it he didn't fight for a while and just lost his comeback fight... he, indeed, is in a bad situation... but he's got a big name so he'll be alright.

that being said I think machida would lose... KO... again...

how is Machida in a tough spot in his carreer. He has a single loss and that was a title defence against a top level contender...

Machida's carreer is ok right now he's not at the bottom of the food chain at all. Rampage isn't at the bottom but let's face it he didn't fight for a while and just lost his comeback fight... he' date=' indeed, is in a bad situation... but he's got a big name so he'll be alright.

that being said I think machida would lose... KO... again...[/quote']

relatively tough spot

hes still in a great position, but he has lost some steam due to his dealings with mr rua.

Waw. Hey I assume you guys are in ufc etc. That's why I wonder how can you say things like this.

So, you get Machida, who's lost 1 single fight in the ufc, who had never lost ONE single round until he met with Shogun the first time, he loses one fight, and you wanna give him to a guy I don't think is interested in fighting any longer.

Machida is fast, powerful and highly accurate in his punches. And you want to put him in the octagon against a stiff, mommy, rusty and exhausted actor?

If this fight happens its gonna be a nice technical stand up fight.

Archived