Russow did NOT gain a fan tonight

forgivemyhonesty

let's be real. that was lucky. even he thought so.

unfortunately, this will be detrimental to the whole "upcoming contender" duffee...

still, duffee is young and a ridiculous athletic specimen. i give him 5 years before he looks like brock now... but his chin is now questionable.

anyway, Russow lucked out and he's not getting any love from me.

haha

he probably took Duffees wife home had sex with her

and when she was about to leave

he pulled a spectacular move and kept her in bed all night long

hes a magician

watch man

UFC 120 Al Turk VS Russow

i can see it now

winner gets a shot at the title

Well I say yes it was lucky for russow but really Duffee is to blame too..

First round started he was doing graet, his opponent ate some big shots and still stood up like a man. If I don,t really respect his skills and athleticism, damn the man has a good chin and some will.

But in the 2nd round Duffee looked just... useless.. both fighters weren't doing anything.. that was a crappy round..

I was like omg man just finish it. Anyone noticed how everytime russow would have his back against the fence, Duffee wouldn't take advantage of it he would just walk back to the center of the octagon. Then I finaly understood why he was being so careful..

The man looks like a freagin military genetic freak but the first punch he got just layed him flat... The fact that punch connected sure was lucky. But the fact it was enough, not even to rock Duffee, but to KO him straight up, wow... THAT is all on Duffee.

truly a case of the better fighter losing' date=' russow was a punching bag for 12 minutes, its his own stupidity that got him that win[/quote']

I lol'd at this^, The whole fight I was saying "this fat guy is getting destroyed" then Duffee got KO'd, Im not sure if its Duffee chin is in question because if you look at the punch Duffee ducked right into the punch and it was straight on the temple, similar to Nelson vs Schaub. The Ko was lucky though

unfortunately' date=' this will be detrimental to the whole "upcoming contender" duffee...

still, duffee is young and a ridiculous athletic specimen. i give him 5 years before he looks like brock now... but his chin is now questionable.

anyway, Russow lucked out and he's not getting any love from me.[/quote']

Sure but Russow took everything that was thrown at him and won with a 1 hit K.O. I think Duffee has more of a future. But Russow knocked him out clean and deserves the credit for the win.

Well I say yes it was lucky for russow but really Duffee is to blame too..

First round started he was doing graet' date=' his opponent ate some big shots and still stood up like a man. If I don,t really respect his skills and athleticism, damn the man has a good chin and some will.

But in the 2nd round Duffee looked just... useless.. both fighters weren't doing anything.. that was a crappy round..

I was like omg man just finish it. Anyone noticed how everytime russow would have his back against the fence, Duffee wouldn't take advantage of it he would just walk back to the center of the octagon. Then I finaly understood why he was being so careful..

The man looks like a freagin military genetic freak but the first punch he got just layed him flat... The fact that punch connected sure was lucky. But the fact it was enough, not even to rock Duffee, but to KO him straight up, wow... THAT is all on Duffee.[/quote']

Yeah it is clear that Duffy is a P U S S Y and cant take a shot. Good thing he gave an interview saying how he was over rated. Now if he attains gate keeper status everyone can look back on that and know why thats all he will ever be.

unfortunately' date=' this will be detrimental to the whole "upcoming contender" duffee...

anyway, Russow lucked out and he's not getting any love from me.[/quote']

How can your chin be questionable, when you got punched in the temple? I really wish you idiots wouldn't use worn out cliche's that you don't even understand enough to use properly.

Whatever. Everybody watching that fight was like "OMG" at the beginning and laughing at the fat guy fighting the muscle-head, but guess what, turns out the fat guy has a helluva chin. You could tell early that Duffee was getting tired, I called it at the 2:30 mark in the second round that Russow was gonna knock him out, and Mike Goldberg and Joe Rogan were just shocked about it. I don't think either of them are ever gonna be in a title fight for sure...(shoulda kept Kimbo around a little longer for these guys), but Russow took every shot and kept coming forward...he said he didn't follow his game plan..maybe he should stick to the one he used tonight, but he took some hard hard shots, and Duffee just didn't have the cardio to go on. You're probably not gonna knock too many people out in less than thirty seconds, so it might be a good idea to train for a longer fight. That fight was awesome and Russow seems like a really nice dude.

Russow might not have a gained you as a fan but u should give him respect for pullling it out of the bag like he did.

Duffee needs to improve his cardio, after the 1st round, he had gassed his arms out. His punching power was gone. In the 3rd. he was gassed overall. It was then only a matter of time before Russow connected.

Its show that all you guys are armchair fans, try being completely drained of energy, gassed out..... Its hard to take a punch when you are in that state.

How can your chin be questionable' date=' when you got punched in the temple? I really wish you idiots wouldn't use worn out cliche's that you don't even understand enough to use properly.[/quote']

"Chin" is in reference to how well someone takes a punch in the head, doesn't matter where.

Archived