bisbing

wadd

anyone else feel this guys sucks **** and is the most boring mma fighter in the world?all he does is say how tough he is and he's gonna knock everyone he fights out the guys a complete ****** i almost hate him as much as koscheck....almost, thoughts anyone?

The 2 prelim fights were good. Guillards KO was great, Russow provided an amazing comback, and the Bisping fight was pretty entertaining. Granted the main event let-down takes away alot from the sucess of cards this one was not bad at all

i've more than likely been watching this sport longer than youve been alive so noob to the sport no' date=' noob to your guys forum yes[/quote']

LMFAO, I have been watching MMA for long time. To rip on Michael Bisping performance is dumb. Bisping has really good technical striking. Overall it was a really good fight, and I'm not even a Bisping fan.

To be completely honest I used to would have rather pissed on Bisping's car than look at him, but after tonight's fight I actually gained a little respect for him, I personally thought he looked in top form.

He's still one dimensional, but I thought he looked great tonight.

I still don't like him though.

anyone else feel this guys sucks **** and is the most boring mma fighter in the world?all he does is say how tough he is and he's gonna knock everyone he fights out the guys a complete ****** i almost hate him as much as koscheck....almost' date=' thoughts anyone?[/quote']

he doesnt big himself up very much actually

most brits dont..its more of an american thing to use ur mouth instead of ur fists

he got the job done..yeah it wasnt a great fight and he didnt get the KO

but a W is a W

hes quiet talented

and considering MMA is VERY small in the Uk hes had a great career so far

and b4 you start about how americans are better fighters, just dont, remember TUF USA vs UK ;)

Archived