I will never buy another ppv with rashad, silva or gsp

RoryMacdonaldisabeast

i agree man.....everyone i know that was at a bar or at someones house watching it said the SAME thing, but to each his own.....some people enjoy the whole rubbing ******* for 15 minutes technique and will pay to watch that.....thats fine.....but there are those that want a little bit more for their moneys worth, evans is losing fanbase with his recent fights.....ill just catch the replay next time evans, coutore, or gsp fight

silva had a poor showing last time emotions got the best of him' date=' but i know you will buy those cards because ypu are a fan of the UFC and you feel robbed but Rashad and GSP tried to finish their fights Hardy had spaghetti arms and Rampage is tough, but don't get bumsore due to the fact that they are dominant[/quote']

YES thank you tierd of this ***** **** fans who only look for 1 hitter quiter....sorry folks its a fight they dont all end like that! They end with the COMPELTE MMA fighter winning

silva had a poor showing last time emotions got the best of him' date=' but i know you will buy those cards because ypu are a fan of the UFC and you feel robbed but Rashad and GSP tried to finish their fights Hardy had spaghetti arms and Rampage is tough, but don't get bumsore due to the fact that they are dominant[/quote']

rashad didnt try to finish. his game plan was to lay on him against the fence and take him down and lay on him some more and win a decession.

tired of boring ****ing fights' date=' cant even get friends to go to the bar anymore to see it. but i will buy shogun vs evans to see that stupid **** dancing monkey to do the stanky leg again.[/quote']

If you think GSP fights are boring, you're uneducated in MMA. If you think Rashad fights are boring, you're wrong because he's a decent fighter. If you think Silva's fights are boring, you're correct.

i agree man.....everyone i know that was at a bar or at someones house watching it said the SAME thing' date=' but to each his own.....some people enjoy the whole rubbing ******* for 15 minutes technique and will pay to watch that.....thats fine.....but there are those that want a little bit more for their moneys worth, evans is losing fanbase with his recent fights.....ill just catch the replay next time evans, coutore, or gsp fight[/quote']

Or, you could watch them for free online, learn about the ground game and techniques, and stop complaining.

rashad didnt try to finish. his game plan was to lay on him against the fence and take him down and lay on him some more and win a decession.

So get the **** out of here already. MMA isn't for you. Go watch tough man competitions or something.

tired of boring ****ing fights' date=' cant even get friends to go to the bar anymore to see it. but i will buy shogun vs evans to see that stupid **** dancing monkey to do the stanky leg again.[/quote']

you write 2 lines and still get to contradict yourself.. that's strong man...

then just don't buy these events I'll be glad that way we don't get to read your uneducated opinion on the forum after these events.

i was very impressed with rashad's performance.There doesnt have to be 5 punch combo from both fighters to be impressed and sometimes you just have to live with some fighters staying on the outside. Rashad did that very well and even clipped Rampage.

A.Silva. I will always buy a ppv with him in it becaused of one aspect...entertainment. He entertains 90% of the time and hopefully he will knock chael back to oregon

Gsp while i will still buy his ppv's. I am starting to get some negative feelings towards him because he is never even trying to let his hands go whatsover in his recent fight. In his upcoming fight i wonder if he's going to try and outwrestle a wrestler or shut everyone up by knocking out that Kos.

Moral of the story-THIS IS MMA and fighters can use all different types of martial arts not just swing away

I saw someone say this on sherdog and it really is true.

"Wrestling is killing MMA."

I love wrestling, as a matter of fact that and judo are my two main sources of offense during fights, but if something isn't done soon, every fight is going to look like Koscheck or Rashad's. 15-25 minute lay and pray.

damn i see there are some really *****y **** people here, lmao

lets get one thing straight.....you guys are one of millions.....MILLIONS of mma fans that enjoy the sport in their own way.....apparently not every fan is going to enjoy the same fighters you enjoy or share your same ideas.....im not taking anything away from evans, its just that him and gsp have been performing very boring lately.....and im not asking for one punch ko fights, i enjoyed the machida vs shogun fights, all of penns fights, koshchek, and others.....they dont all end in kos.....while you may enjoy a certain type of fight doesnt mean the whole world should be a fan of the sport based on your interpretation of a "good fight"

and im sorry.....buddy here is talking about the complete mma fighter won tonight?.....all i saw is boxer vs wrestler.....evans didnt use submissions, jujitsu, anything outside the wrestling element

sports fans are equivalent to movie buffs.....some people like comedys, others like action, and some like romantic movies.....same as mma.....some people enjoy action, others tactical fights, and some ground game

bottom line.....grow the **** up, respect the fact that there are other fans of the sport with a different point of view

so say your piece and move along, no need to act like your a 13 year old kid talking some brave **** behind the safety of your monitor

oh btw.....at least i can say gsp realizes his performances are dull and is actively doing something about it by training with freddy roach at the wilde card gym.....i might actually see his next fight due to the fact that it shows hes aware of the fans and is working on it

apparently there are more fans who think his fights are recently lame than there are those that are satisfied with his performance to make him train with freddy roach.....

If you think GSP fights are boring' date=' you're uneducated in MMA. If you think Rashad fights are boring, you're wrong because he's a decent fighter. If you think Silva's fights are boring, you're correct.[/quote']

stfu yoo gsp last 2 fights were boring as hell. You dont need to be educated to know how boring a fight is.Silva atleasts knocks them the f out and shows how bad there game is.He is showing that he is just to good for mma and the ufc hes the best.

ur an idiot quite wasting memory on the internet

You sir....are an acting like a typical whiny emo kid.

Rashad almost finished Rampage with the first punch of the fight. And almost finished him again with punched to the head from side control.

Rampage was quite simply outclassed by a better fighter. Get over it. Rampage is far too one dimensional to continue to be relevant in MMA today.

Archived