I'm Impressed

Firecrotch979

Everyone should stop complaining. It was an exciting card for 114. Crazy decisions' date=' crazy knockouts, crazy game plans. Stop *****ing. If you don't appreciate that fight card, [b']you aren't a true MMA fan.[/b]

ahhh yes... my favourite saying. a great way to absolve one's self of all responsibility for making a statement about anything on this forum.

i am disappointed in this card because:

- some of my picks lost

- rashad once again, showed he's all talk and no walk

- nog's performance was abominable

- what should have been duffee's KOTN turned into Russow's $65k cheque for getting unbelievably lucky

it's my god given right to complain about sh*t that annoys me. it had some great fights but i'm not walking away as happy as i'd have liked to... that must mean i'm not a true MMA fan. cause a true mma fan doesn't care who wins. he only cares about perfectly executed technique and Fedor.

and if you don't agree with me, you don't know anything about mma...

ahhh yes... my favourite saying. a great way to absolve one's self of all responsibility for making a statement about anything on this forum.

- some of my picks lost

- rashad once again' date=' showed he's all talk and no walk

- what should have been duffee's KOTN turned into Russow's $65k cheque for getting unbelievably lucky

it's my god given right to complain about sh*t that annoys me. it had some great fights but i'm not walking away as happy as i'd have liked to... that must mean i'm not a true MMA fan. cause a true mma fan doesn't care who wins. he only cares about perfectly executed technique and Fedor.

and if you don't agree with me, you don't know anything about mma...[/quote']

^this. except for "the god given right" cause god doesnt exist anyone that doesnt agree is stupid.

Everyone should stop complaining. It was an exciting card for 114. Crazy decisions' date=' crazy knockouts, crazy game plans. Stop *****ing. If you don't appreciate that fight card, you aren't a true MMA fan.[/quote']

Too true.

- some of my picks lost

and if you don't agree with me, you don't know anything about mma...[/quote']

Change your name pls. because you are not being honest at all. even to yourself.

-Rashad walked the walk. He backed up his talk. he beat down Rampage. He almost finished the fight twice.

-Nog's performance was fine. But his opponents was better.

-and nothing should have been Duffes KOTN. Because he didn't look that great. He gassed too much and got way too slow. Just because he was hyped to hell and back doesn't mean he's that great. And being a muscle bound ogre doesn't help that much in a fight.

Everyone should stop complaining. It was an exciting card for 114. Crazy decisions' date=' crazy knockouts, crazy game plans. Stop *****ing. If you don't appreciate that fight card, you aren't a true MMA fan.[/quote']

quit trying to preach to us mr 83 post

[/quote']

Oh my god... HE WON!? He told everyone he's gonna beat 'Page and he did. And the stuff about knocking 'Page out, so did Rampage say he's gonna knock Evans out... And yet you don't blame him for not doing what he told he would do...

Archived