Rashad Did exactly what i though he would

Mighty_Morg

Eek out a decision, dancing around with his stupid stance, humping him against the fence, i think his new nickname should be "Shoddy" Rashad Evans, he was very lucky that Rampage couldnt finish him in the third, if that was the 1st round where Rampage wasnt so gassed it would of been a different story.

I hate Rashad, but he clearly won, and while for the most part he was pretty boring, it was 10x more exciting that the Silva fight. Once again though, his glass chin is exposed. As soon as even a grazing shot with any power at all behind it is thrown, it will put him down. At least I get to look forward to seeing Shogun KO his ****.

ok he eek'd out a unanimous decision' date=' he didnt school him in nothing, pinning someone against the cage for 4 minutes every round isnt skill, rashad showed me nothing.[/quote']

Yup i hate the whole greg jackon camp. Most boring fights come from ppl in that camp

ok he eek'd out a unanimous decision' date=' he didnt school him in nothing, pinning someone against the cage for 4 minutes every round isnt skill, rashad showed me nothing.[/quote']

He pinned him, but did Rampage get back up and turn the fight around?

Yup i hate the whole greg jackon camp. Most boring fights come from ppl in that camp

wow. so ur saying shane carwin, jon jones, nate marquardt, melvin guillard, GSP, evans, kenny florian, clay guida are boring fighters???? i dont think so. i dont think u realize who greg jackson trains. and if u think these fighters are boring ur an idiot.

wow. so ur saying shane carwin' date=' jon jones, nate marquardt, melvin guillard, GSP, evans, kenny florian, clay guida are boring fighters???? i dont think so. i dont think u realize who greg jackson trains. and if u think these fighters are boring ur an idiot.[/quote']

yup your exactly right all very exiting fighters

Archived