I'm driving the Shogun bandwagon and we're driving to Rashad's house...

forgivemyhonesty

Hah' date=' I was already on the bandwagon. :P

I want to advise that you do not get on the bandwagon and leave as soon as he beats or loses to Rashad, but remain a fan... Who will remain a Shogun fan? That is my question.[/quote']

Still liked him after he lost to Coleman, Forrest after his "loss" against Machida. I'll still like him regardless of the outcome.

I will never understand how people's opinions of fighters is determined based on the W-L record. My three favorite fighters to this day are Randy, Hendo & Tito...and let's just say the last two haven't had a good year (or in Tito's case a good last half a decade).

Still liked him after he lost to Coleman' date=' Forrest after his "loss" against Machida. Unless he shows up and makes an fool of himself with Evans like Andancerson did, I'll still like him regardless of the outcome.

I will never understand how people's opinions of fighters is determined based on the W-L record. My three favorite fighters to this day are Randy, Hendo & Tito...and let's just say the last two haven't had a good year (or in Tito's case a good last half a decade).[/quote']

who lost to coleman?? go shoot yourself

Still liked him after he lost to Coleman' date=' Forrest after his "loss" against Machida. Unless he shows up and makes an fool of himself with Evans like Andancerson did, I'll still like him regardless of the outcome.

I will never understand how people's opinions of fighters is determined based on the W-L record. My three favorite fighters to this day are Randy, Hendo & Tito...and let's just say the last two haven't had a good year (or in Tito's case a good last half a decade).[/quote']

yea why don't you actually watch the fights instead of wikipedia-ing their stats.

Hah' date=' I was already on the bandwagon. :P

I want to advise that you do not get on the bandwagon and leave as soon as he beats or loses to Rashad, but remain a fan... Who will remain a Shogun fan? That is my question.[/quote']

i'll always be a SHOGUN fan... and he will destroy "suga"

Some people on this forum are such thick skulled halfwits.

I think shogun is cool, but before I officially call myself a fan, I need to see more from him. Fedor is a great fighter, I'm not a fan though.

But I will be rooting for shogun when he faces Evans because I DONT LIKE EVANS. I just hope he can stuff the take downs break Suga's face like he did Lyoto's

Archived