Todd Duffee is good but Has No chin What so ever

wanderlei4ever

I could of ate the punch on the chin without geting rocked

I agree i was shocked at home easy he went down.

LMAO at your signature Stephan Bonnar sucks, Shogun would murder him. Its rediculous that Kimbo was cut after 1 loss but this fool that has lost 3 fights in a row (5 of last 7) doesnt get cut.

To quote what ive said in another thread

Duffee needs to improve his cardio' date=' after the 1st round, he had gassed his arms out. His punching power was gone. In the 3rd. he was gassed overall. It was then only a matter of time before Russow connected.

Its show that all you guys are armchair fans, try being completely drained of energy, gassed out..... Its hard to take a punch when you are in that state.

Duffee is only like 24, the guys built like a brick house. He will learn from this and the bandwagon will start again......[/quote']

I agree i was shocked at home easy he went down.

LMAO at your signature Stephan Bonnar sucks' date=' Shogun would murder him. Its rediculous that Kimbo was cut after 1 loss but this fool that has lost 3 fights in a row (5 of last 7) doesnt get cut.[/quote']

Bonnar will never be cut, Dana has promised him that beccause of the success of the TUF 1 final.

Duffee will only get better I was impressed with his standup and takedown defense , he needs to pace himself and not go gung ** and gas himself. Im suprised he didnt try to finish him in the 1st round when he was tagging left right and centre , he was quite hesitant may be wanted to prove a point, but take nothing away russow dude ate those shots like they were nothing.

Archived