Rashads new technique!

Danomaticc

Cage and pray (CnP) it worked wonders. No matter how hard Rampage tried he could not turn that into a fight! Evans really used his speed well to close the distance and put rampage against the cage where he didnt have to fight, congrats to Rashad. Who ever I lost that sigbet to can respond here because I dont remember.

I have to agree with you, but its not the first time that tactic has been used and you can damn sure count on it being used again, he did produce a win so I wont take that away from Rashad, I would of course liked to have seen a KO or at the very least alot more leather on face action. But you are correct the technique worked, he may have not out fought Rampage but he did out think him using this technique

Cage and pray (CnP) it worked wonders. No matter how hard Rampage tried he could not turn that into a fight! Evans really used his speed well to close the distance and put rampage against the cage where he didnt have to fight' date=' congrats to Rashad. [b']Who ever I lost that sigbet to can respond here because I dont remember.[/b]

That would be me!! :D

Check your inbox, and wear that sig, babeh!

Cage and pray (CnP) it worked wonders. No matter how hard Rampage tried he could not turn that into a fight! Evans really used his speed well to close the distance and put rampage against the cage where he didnt have to fight' date=' congrats to Rashad. Who ever I lost that sigbet to can respond here because I dont remember.[/quote']

that was amazing.. +10 that made my night

stop following me and yes i have a pride fetish.. first step is admitting it right?? lmao

Hahaha, man, you're alright. I am just messing with you. :P And I don't really mind the PRIDE org. I am just stirring up the hornets nest. :P

haha.. its funny how i hated you minutes ago but then you became this funny guy that is suddenly cool

I don't hate you. Whoever is a Shogun fan is insta-cool with me, I was just trying to irritate people with that PRIDE FAN acronym... :P

Archived