My Rant for the night

JP24

I am pleased with the outcome of the fights, but I post this on the "Outside" section because it has to do with other members.. I won't call names, because that could start a flame fest, but why oh why to noobs get on here with 2 posts just to complain 2 times? Or 5 posts to complain 5 times?

Anybody else anybody else on here get sick of it happening?

I am pleased with the outcome of the fights' date=' but I post this on the "Outside" section because it has to do with other members.. I won't call names, because that could start a flame fest, but why oh why to noobs get on here with 2 posts just to complain 2 times? Or 5 posts to complain 5 times?

Anybody else anybody else on here get sick of it happening?[/quote']

Nope, that's just new people venting. I get more pissed off over the same damn trolls posting the same old tired arguements on a daily basis to be honest.

Nope' date=' that's just new people venting. I get more pissed off over the same damn trolls posting the same old tired arguements on a daily basis to be honest.[/quote']

Bingo. I can deal with 24-48 hours of new guys ranting about the same thing over and over again...I can't deal with some people who for months on end post the same thing over and over and over again and try to pass it off as a new idea each time.

Nope' date=' that's just new people venting. I get more pissed off over the same damn trolls posting the same old tired arguements on a daily basis to be honest.[/quote']

Bingo. I can deal with 24-48 hours of new guys ranting about the same thing over and over again...I can't deal with some people who for months on end post the same thing over and over and over again and try to pass it off as a new idea each time.

three letters describes that perfectly. SC......

Yep, this. But also, the ridiculous and oxymoronic use of the word 'coward' when a fight doesn't end with a big sparkly knockout like in the Rocky films. Mind you, I joined on the night of Lesnar/Mir 2 with my two groats worth. As I remember, I ended up in one of the less hysterical threads with a certain Mr Jones discussing what an opponent would have to do with the Lesnar.

Yep' date=' this. But also, the ridiculous and oxymoronic use of the word 'coward' when a fight doesn't end with a big sparkly knockout like in the Rocky films. Mind you, I joined on the night of Lesnar/Mir 2 with my two groats worth. As I remember, I ended up in one of the less hysterical threads with a certain Mr Jones discussing what an opponent would have to do with the Lesnar.[/quote']

If I remember correctly, it was a rather civil discussion too. Which is something that is few and far between on these forums as of late. That is one of the biggest reasons I spend most of my time over here in the "BrownEyedGirl" section of the forums. Atleast we can pick and choose the topics we want to discuss, rather than the 4-6 regergitated topics that throw themselves up on the other side.

If I remember correctly' date=' it was a rather civil discussion too. [/b']Which is something that is few and far between on these forums as of late. That is one of the biggest reasons I spend most of my time over here in the "BrownEyedGirl" section of the forums. Atleast we can pick and choose the topics we want to discuss, rather than the 4-6 regergitated topics that throw themselves up on the other side.

Yep, it was.

What annoys me is when people discredit the fighters so much. e.g's

GSP couldnt finish hardy' date=' he sucks. Instead of 'Hardy is tough with an improved ground game'

Machida is overrated. Instead of, Shogun is a good fighter[/quote']

Yeah that's so f*cking stupid. Big Nog lost to Cain because Cain is one of the best HWs in the world and not because Nog is washed up.

Btw cool avatar pic.

ya me 2 but page will be back looked very rusty last night. i think if he had the cardio to be more aggressive he wud of finished suga no prob

rampage could have ended the fight in the third round :mad: this was exactly the same fight as 108 , F that rashad

rampage could have ended the fight in the third round :mad: this was exactly the same fight as 108 ' date=' F that rashad[/quote']

it will be a very interesting fight against shogun. i will be rooting for rashad to see rashad machida 2 but i dont tink his glass jaw could last 5 rounnds with shogun

it will be a very interesting fight against shogun. i will be rooting for rashad to see rashad machida 2 but i dont tink his glass jaw could last 5 rounnds with shogun

nah rashad wont do sh*t against the # 1 LHW in the world , shogun will have 5 rounds to hit rashad and rashad can't take hits from shogun

Yeah that's so f*cking stupid. Big Nog lost to Cain because Cain is one of the best HWs in the world and not because Nog is washed up.

Btw cool avatar pic.

Another good example of what i was saying. (and that one really annoys me since i'm a big cain Velasques fan)

And thanks, i didnt think i'd ever change my avatar but that pic is perfect for me!

Another good example of what i was saying. (and that one really annoys me since i'm a big cain Velasques fan)

And thanks' date=' i didnt think i'd ever change my avatar but that pic is perfect for me![/quote']

Me too and people really should give him more credit for knocking out man who can take horrible amount of damage.

ya it was a nice day had a great weekend.back to work now tonight. oh well at least i got the iceman to look forward to now

damn i hate work :(

lol i just noticed that shogun beat everyone at lhw in your fav fighters :P

you haven't been active like usual in a while now , why is that

worried about glass jaw evans ? really ? lol :P you do know that edgar's chances are really low right ?

Could you please explain me how is he a glass jaw. He ran into Pages knee and got hit on the top of his head and after that Page jumped on him and I thought that it was over but somehow he managed to recover from that. Thiago Silva who is a KO machine hit him with clean shot and he survived from that too. Machida needed like 10 punches to get him down and he was talking to himself while being hitted (what a stupid thing to do). Sorry but this sounds like that you r just a hater and Evans has a solid chin.

damn i hate work :(

lol i just noticed that shogun beat everyone at lhw in your fav fighters :P

you haven't been active like usual in a while now ' date=' why is that[/quote']

ya iv been so busy over the last few days couldnt realy post

will be back in full flow this week.

ya i noticed that bout shogun too hes knocking off all my favs

worried about glass jaw evans ? really ? lol :P you do know that edgar's chances are really low right ?

Yea because "glass jaw evans" found out it's not good to get hit :P

I think they're lower this time than they were in the first fight. Oh well, If Edgar wins again I'll earn another 100 dollars lol, so i'm good.

Yea because "glass jaw evans" found out it's not good to get hit :P

I think they're lower this time than they were in the first fight. Oh well' date=' If Edgar wins again I'll earn another 100 dollars lol, so i'm good.[/quote']

Good on you for keeping up your end of the bet if you fancy another on the Penn vs Edgar fight I think Penn and I will even give you 5/1 Edgar anything up to $50

Archived