Good Sportsmanship on the forums

JP24

Good Sportsmanship on the forums beat the complainers tonight... As many complainers there seems to be, they are a minority... They're just crying because Rashad used his strongest skill to win the fight.

Even a big chunk of the Rampage fans admit that Rashad did well, so I honor you for being grown-up about it.

Just sayin.

Good Sportsmanship on the forums beat the complainers tonight... As many complainers there seems to be' date=' they are a minority... They're just crying because Rashad used his strongest skill to win the fight.

Even a big chunk of the Rampage fans admit that Rashad did well, so I honor you for being grown-up about it.

Just sayin.[/quote']

I know, I avoided it tonight as well man lol, lose once, your overrated, and finished. Im just not even going to comment. Rashad did a excellent job sticking to Rampage like crazy glue, I give him mad props. I said in one of my threads that Rashads only way to win was to use his wrestling, he did an awesome job.

Rampage will be back, and hopefully like I said in one of my threads: Hopefully he leaves Wolfslair and gets serious with a GREAT camp that will push him.

I know' date=' lose once and your overrated, and finished. I avoided it, lol Rashad did a excellent job sticking to Rampage like crazy glue, I give him mad props. I said in one of my threads that Rashads only way to win was to use his wrestling, he did an awesome job. But Rampage will be back, and hopefully like I said in one of my threads Hopefully he leaves Wolfslair and gets serious with a GREAT camp that will push him.[/quote']

I think he should join forces with Rashad and be a Greg Jackson fighter!

Good Sportsmanship on the forums beat the complainers tonight... As many complainers there seems to be' date=' they are a minority... They're just crying because Rashad used his strongest skill to win the fight.

Just sayin.[/quote']

Sportsmanship goes both ways.

Your comments come from someone that's posted in every thread on the subject that "you called it, Rashad out-wrestled Rashad. Ha ha ha"

You're a hypocrite and an arsehole.

Sportsmanship goes both ways.

Your comments come from someone that's posted in every thread on the subject that "you called it' date=' Rashad out-wrestled Rashad. Ha ha ha"

You're a hypocrite and an arsehole.[/quote']

Accidental typo... Explain how I am a hypocrite, and maybe I'll give it consideration. :)

Good sportsmanship on the forums?? LOL. All you see is..."you nubs" and people claiming to be "fan from day 1" like they own the sport or have some enlightened viewpoint or inside knowledge that Lesnar can not lose or that Fedor can't lose or so and so is the pfp blah blah blah. we're all fans, I can see debating the fights and arguing that wrestling or "lay and pray" is cowardly or smart, but do people have to claim to be more of a fan? It's retarded.

Wrestling a striker is smart, but not going straight for the knockout when you're fighting a guy you know is gonna wrestle you is dumb.

I love Brandon Vera and Clay Guida and Cain Velasquez. Oh I must be a noob. I'm sorry, I forgot my MMA Knowledge Database Golden VIP Card. Can't we all be fans. The fighters have so much class, you would think it would rub off.

Good sportsmanship on the forums?? LOL. All you see is..."you nubs" and people claiming to be "fan from day 1" like they own the sport or have some enlightened viewpoint or inside knowledge that Lesnar can not lose or that Fedor can't lose or so and so is the pfp blah blah blah. we're all fans' date=' I can see debating the fights and arguing that wrestling or "lay and pray" is cowardly or smart, but do people have to claim to be more of a fan? It's retarded.

Wrestling a striker is smart, but not going straight for the knockout when you're fighting a guy you know is gonna wrestle you is dumb.

[b']I love Brandon Vera and Clay Guida and Cain Velasquez. Oh I must be a noob. I'm sorry, I forgot my MMA Knowledge Database Golden VIP Card. Can't we all be fans. The fighters have so much class, you would think it would rub off[/b].

I am SO using that! ROFL

Accidental typo... Explain how I am a hypocrite' date=' and maybe I'll give it consideration. :)[/quote']

I did explain it to you in the original post. Did you not understand? I'll try again.

Sportsmanship goes both ways. You have been rubbing the win by Evans in the faces of Rampage's fans. That's just as bad sportsmanship as the Rampage fans making excuses etc. Understand now sweetheart?

I think he should join forces with Rashad and be a Greg Jackson fighter!

I think his best chance is at Xtreme Couture. Randy showing you dirty boxing in the clinch and greco roman wrestling skills, and Gil Martinez as your boxing coach and some of the best trainers for cardio (look at Couture).

Ive thought about Jacksons Camp....I dont think he would dig it. Its just not his style, he like to go out there and bang, Greg Jackson would be having a heart attack, he likes his fighters to use their wrestling dominance and GnP.

I did explain it to you in the original post. Did you not understand? I'll try again.

Sportsmanship goes both ways. You have been rubbing the win by Evans in the faces of Rampage's fans. That's just as bad sportsmanship as the Rampage fans making excuses etc. Understand now sweetheart?

Oh well. Rampage fans earned it, because everytime I would hype Rashad pre-fight, those buttholes came out of the woodworks to insult and demean me...

I think his best chance is at Xtreme Couture. Randy showing you dirty boxing in the clinch and greco roman wrestling skills' date=' and Gil Martinez as your boxing coach and some of the best trainers for cardio (look at Couture).

Ive thought about Jacksons Camp....I dont think he would dig it. Its just not his style, he like to go out there and bang, Greg Jackson would be having a heart attack, he likes his fighters to use their wrestling dominance and GnP.[/quote']

Good call.

Congrats' date=' your Fighter won and you're a massive idiot. :-)[/quote']

WTC do I care? Only you have come up and said that, and nobody knows me in person, so this effects me 0%.

You are a massive failure. :-)

Oh well. Rampage fans earned it' date=' because everytime I would hype Rashad pre-fight, those buttholes came out of the woodworks to insult and demean me...[/quote']

Anything you say is gonna be strongly opposed by someone, and on here, people seem to resort to childish name-calling pretty easily. I would say face to face conversations are much more civilized but all my buddies are WWE fans and love Brock Lesnar and will shout you down saying "HE WILL NEVER LOSE!!!!" He's 4 and 1, so obviously that's not true, and you gotta look at the match-up. Brock is incredibly athletic, but Shane has a heck of a record, and with quick knock-outs. You gotta consider the possibilities, it's MMA and anything can happen. Then there are people who hate Lesnar and just know for certain that Fedor would crush him. Fedor is a BEAST, but he is aging and by the time that fight would happen, there's at least a chance that he may not be able to handle the strength and speed of Brock. It's just being courteous and thoughtful. That being said, **** Rashad and Lesnar and **** Mike Bisping too!!

Anything you say is gonna be strongly opposed by someone' date=' and on here, people seem to resort to childish name-calling pretty easily. I would say face to face conversations are much more civilized but all my buddies are WWE fans and love Brock Lesnar and will shout you down saying "HE WILL NEVER LOSE!!!!" He's 4 and 1, so obviously that's not true, and you gotta look at the match-up. Brock is incredibly athletic, but Shane has a heck of a record, and with quick knock-outs. You gotta consider the possibilities, it's MMA and anything can happen. Then there are people who hate Lesnar and just know for certain that Fedor would crush him. Fedor is a BEAST, but he is aging and by the time that fight would happen, there's at least a chance that he may not be able to handle the strength and speed of Brock. It's just being courteous and thoughtful. That being said, **** Rashad and Lesnar and **** Mike Bisping too!![/quote']

Hahaha, right, right... None of their crap offended me, but I was just anticipating the moment I prove every last one of those d-bags wrong.

Hahaha' date=' right, right... None of their crap offended me, but I was just anticipating the moment I prove every last one of those d-bags wrong.[/quote']

This stuff is the greatest. People who post on here are addicts. I gotta work in three and half hours, but I LOVE this ****!! This has been a GREAT year of fights so far and there's some great ones coming up. I'll be posting garbage on here after those too, right now I gotta get a couple hours of sleep before work. I'm a D-bag, and I know it but I don't claim to be a better fan than anyone else. We're a bunch of people watching other people beat the **** out of eachother. We call it sport, and it's somehow dignified. Whatever...I'm in. LOL. These guys are all amazing for doing what they do, but they are there for us to love and hate and that's why they get paid. Russow was awesome.

Hahaha' date=' right, right... None of their crap offended me, but I was just anticipating the moment [b']I prove [/b]every last one of those d-bags wrong.

You did a great job of proving it, your gameplan against Rampage was well conceived and competantly executed.

WAIT!

You're not Rashad Evans... You're an arsehole with a keyboard.

I was hoping Rampage would crush Rashad but after this fight I have a new found respect for Rashad. He's clearly evolved and is a better fighter now.

You won't see me whining boo hoo hoo my fighter lost he needs a new camp, Rashad played it safe he's scared and all the let's make an excuse and trash the other fighter because my favorite to win was soundly beaten.

Props to Rashad if it wasn't for Machida he might not have learned his lesson and lost to Rampage trying to brawl. He fought smart and it's clear he's evolving as a fighter. This is the same reason I respect Koscheck as a fighter although I can't stand him as a person.

Im even more impressed they both didn't let thier ego get in the way of a smart gameplan.

Hahaha' date=' right, right... None of their crap offended me, but I was just anticipating the moment I prove every last one of those d-bags wrong.[/quote']

*lol* You're right Rashad did win..... I think what most people are arguing is Rashad did NOT win the way he said he would for the past year. For Christ sake he bought rampage a snuggie so he could stay warm when he was "Knocked Out" So Epic FAIL on Rashad evans part and that's why no one likes Rashad and that's EXACTLY why Rampage calls him FAKE.... The dude should SERIOUSLY consider changing his name to Tito St. Fitch because that's about as much fun it is to watch Rashad evans do Everything in his power to sit between his opponents legs! Then again his nickname is "SUGAR" 'Nuff said! Sorry if not everybody thought this fight was good or even fun to watch Rashad Said he was going to knock Rampage out for WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too long to come in with that Pu**y a** Gameplan.

*lol* You're right Rashad did win..... I think what most people are arguing is Rashad did NOT win the way he said he would for the past year. For Christ sake he bought rampage a snuggie so he could stay warm when he was "Knocked Out" So Epic FAIL on Rashad evans part and that's why no one likes Rashad and that's EXACTLY why Rampage calls him FAKE.... The dude should SERIOUSLY consider changing his name to Tito St. Fitch because that's about as much fun it is to watch Rashad evans do Everything in his power to sit between his opponents legs! Then again his nickname is "SUGAR" 'Nuff said! Sorry if not everybody thought this fight was good or even fun to watch Rashad Said he was going to knock Rampage out for WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too long to come in with that Pu**y a** Gameplan.

That gameplan was always there. I bet even Rampage knew it was going to happen but just believed that his own wrestling ability and his insane power would pull him through like it has in the past. Grats to Rashad for beating such a dangerous opponent.

Archived