Screw you Rashad.

silentson

Now we don't get to see Rampage vs Shogun 2. No wonder everyone hates that guy.

Nobody needs to see it... The first time was domination beyond most dominations ever seen... Only more wicked domination in MMA history I can think of is old Wanderlei vs. Rampage. LOL

yeah rashad ruined the biggest rematch ever ! im not interested in seeing him in a hugging contest with shogun :mad:

Shogun will just submit him, think of it that way! KO'ing Machida and submitting Rashad would more than solidify his place as a wicked good champion.

This is why I think that Rashad is a better opponent, because Shogun has already slaughtered Rampage, but beating Rashad would prove that he will be champion for a long time, know what I'm saying?

Shogun will just submit him' date=' think of it that way! KO'ing Machida and submitting Rashad would more than solidify his place as a wicked good champion.

This is why I think that Rashad is a better opponent, because Shogun has already slaughtered Rampage, but beating Rashad would prove that he will be champion for a long time, know what I'm saying?[/quote']

shogun needs to work on his TDD or he will get LNP on for 5 rounds ! as much as it pains me to say it shogun has a weak TDD he got taken down 2 time by machida !

but shogun wont be hesitant to strike with rashad , like rampage was and that's when he will KO him

rashad learned a lot from wen he and machida fought, i think he'll be a much more confident fighter this time around, he didnt use his wrestling at all against lyoto but he will against shogun, id really like to see rashad grind out a UD victory but i dnt kno if rashad can last 5 rounds with a fighter like shogun, im guna go with shogun a 4th round tko victory

Archived