things i hate

RoryMacdonaldisabeast

hi i personally hate hype' date=' ed soares, not fighting to finish(also known as lay and pray and jackson game plans), not being able to see fedor fight brock, carwin, jds, cain etc., everyone that says they know whats gonna happen b4 fight takes place (just stfu and wait and watch the fight and then talk)... what do you hate?[/quote']

I feel ya on the knowing what's going to happen thing...people don't know. You can make an educated guess, but if you knew, you'd be too busy making money gambling to be talkin' about it. If everyone knew, the sport would not be very interesting. However, how can you not like Cain? He's so humble, after he knocked out Nog, he seemed like he was like afraid of his own hype or something. I hate not having Joe Rogan's job. Rock stars envy his job.

hi i personally hate hype' date=' ed soares, not fighting to finish(also known as lay and pray and jackson game plans), not being able to see fedor fight brock, carwin, jds, cain etc., everyone that says they know whats gonna happen b4 fight takes place ([b']just stfu and wait and watch the fight and then talk[/b])... what do you hate?

u have 45 posts ur not allowed to preach

I feel ya on the knowing what's going to happen thing...people don't know. You can make an educated guess' date=' but if you knew, you'd be too busy making money gambling to be talkin' about it. If everyone knew, the sport would not be very interesting. However, how can you not like Cain? He's so humble, after he knocked out Nog, he seemed like he was like afraid of his own hype or something. I hate not having Joe Rogan's job. Rock stars envy his job.[/quote']

eh read again i dont hate cain, i hate not being able to see him fight fedor

Archived