I demand that Rampage changes camps immediately.

rhys_ufc

Why would you go to Britain and train with scrubs who don't push you? get real and come back over here and train properly.

**** WOLFSLAIR they are clueless.

He should make friends with Rashad for a change, and come to Greg Jackson's camp. :P

everyone is talking like Rampage is washed up' date=' hes still a major threat in the LHW division[/quote']

He really should leave "Canslair" over in Britain, though... Come on, who's the best guy there? Michael Bisping.. Knowing that, why wouldn't Rampage get outta there?

Why would you go to Britain and train with scrubs who don't push you? get real and come back over here and train properly.

Because.. Rampage is an insecure egomaniac. He likes to be the big dog on campus. He likes "yes men" around him. That's why he likes trainning at Wolfslair. Because he is the big cheese there.

If he wants to be relevant he needs to change his game around.

Because.. Rampage is an insecure egomaniac. He likes to be the big dog on campus. He likes "yes men" around him. That's why he likes trainning at Wolfslair. Because he is the big cheese there.

If he wants to be relevant he needs to change his game around.

ya well same could be said for Diego, Penn.

Best Camps for me are in no particular order:

Greg Jackson

Blackhouse

ATT

AKA

Team Gracie (though I don't think Rampage will ever go there)

Team Quest

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

got to tell you dude i seriously LOL'd at the thread title

Thanks for the laugh :)

But now seriously i think he does need to move to somewhere with good wrestling but i suppose Greg jacksons is a no go

if he gets his TD defence better where he is able to keep it on his feet he should be a bit like a mordern day chuck

ya well same could be said for Diego' date=' Penn.

[b']Greg Jackson[/b]

Blackhouse

ATT

AKA

Team Quest

NO he is really killing MMA with his fight tactics , now your gonna tell me that the sport im looking for is boxing / K1 but that's not the case the sport im looking for is MMA not wrestling ! everyone in greg jackson's camp puts on a wrestling match every time ! are they winning ? yes , but what's the use if there killing MMA at the same time

NO he is really killing MMA with his fight tactics ' date=' now your gonna tell me that the sport im looking for is boxing / K1 but that's not the case the sport im looking for is MMA not wrestling ! everyone in greg jackson's camp puts on a wrestling match every time ! are they winning ? yes , but what's the use if there killing MMA at the same time[/quote']

Carwin puts on a wrestling match?

Melwin Guillard puts on a wrestling match?

Kenlo puts on a wrestling match?

Jardine?

Brendan Schaub?

James whatshisname?

Leonard Garcia?

Carwin puts on a wrestling match?

Melwin Guillard puts on a wrestling match?

Kenlo puts on a wrestling match?

Jardine?

Brendan Schaub?

James whatshisname?

Leonard Garcia?

ok you obviously read too much into my comment ! but you can't deny that the primary tactics in the jackson camp is to put a 3 ( or 5 ) rounds wrestling match and get the decision

ok you obviously read too much into my comment ! but you can't deny that the primary tactics in the jackson camp is to put a 3 ( or 5 ) rounds wrestling match and get the decision

Yes I can deny it.

It's very simple.

You strike a grappler.

You wrestle a striker.

you play to THEIR WEAKNESSES not their strengths.

If that so happens to be one of your strengths then you gain an even bigger advantage.

NO he is really killing MMA with his fight tactics ' date=' now your gonna tell me that the sport im looking for is boxing / K1 but that's not the case the sport im looking for is MMA not wrestling ! everyone in greg jackson's camp puts on a wrestling match every time ! are they winning ? yes , but what's the use if there killing MMA at the same time[/quote']

An opinion I don't agree with. Strategy is not "killing MMA", it is the essence of MMA.

Yes I can deny it.

It's very simple.

You strike a grappler.

You wrestle a striker.

you play to THEIR WEAKNESSES not their strengths.

If that so happens to be one of your strengths then you gain an even bigger advantage.

so when GSP wrestled both Kos and fitch he was playing to their weaknesses ?

Just come back to America' date=' they are clueless in Britain.They tell him what he wants to hear and he doesn't get pushed.[/quote']

How on earth would you know? I bet you've never even seen the place before let alone know how they train there.

I do agree he would be better off moving camps but acting like you know his whole training camp is pretty stupid. He probably had a really good camp for all we know but ring rust definately played a factor.

How on earth would you know? I bet you've never even seen the place before let alone know how they train there.

I do agree he would be better off moving camps but acting like you know his whole training camp is pretty stupid. He probably had a really good camp for all we know but ring rust definately played a factor.

It didn't help that he started camp at 251lbs....though I mean shiat Moustapha Al-Turk is there how could he not have trained hard!?!?!

How does anyone know how good Wolfslair are? Just because they don't have the best fighters? Well they have the best UK fighter atm in Bisping. MMA is still growing over here. They can only do the best they can with the fighters they have at their disposal.

It's easy to blame the camp for a one off fight. Rampage looked rusty, having spent a year out and put on a lot of weight. His takedown defence was great in the first round, it only broke as he got tired. I don't think Wolfslair can be blamed though. I think they did the best they could with an out of shape Rampage.

Rampage just needs more fights to get sharp again. You can train in the best camp in the world, but you still need to fight regularly inside the cage to stay sharp.

I demand you get a new hero, and not a washed up shell of a dooshbag who should be rotting in prison.

What do you know? your just a hater! grow up kid

Rampage was closest to finishing the fight and Rashad is supposed to be at the best camp in the world, well he made the same mistake with his new game plan in both fights and nearly got finished in the 3rd

It's as simple as this. Rashad made Rampage think about the takedown (making his striking less effective) and pushed a blistering pace on Rampage.

Evans was going to win that fight from the word go.... I couldn't believe so many people thought Rampage was going to knock out Evans.

Rashad Evans is a more complete MMA fighter and better athlete than Rampage. Jackson only had a punchers chance at a win...

Furthermore It wouldn't have mattered what gym Rampage was training at... Even Greg Jackson couldn't have gave Rampage much more than a punchers chance at a win.

He should make friends with Rashad for a change' date=' and come to Greg Jackson's camp. :P[/quote']

100% agreed. Best camp in MMA.

Blackhouse ain't got SH!T on them - training wise. Both Rashad and GSP are EVOLVING athletes (as well as others in that camp) where as other camps like Blackhouse seem to have guys getting worse...

100% agreed. Best camp in MMA.

Blackhouse ain't got SH!T on them - training wise. Both Rashad and GSP are EVOLVING athletes (as well as others in that camp) where as other camps like Blackhouse seem to have guys getting worse...

Machida>Evans

Silva>Marquardt

kind of a silly thing to say when their fighters are owned by blackhouse.

and they have 1 phenom in Aldo

and another great HW prospect in JDS.

And lil nog whos moved himself into top 5 status.

and doesnt GSP mostly train in Montreal?

Machida>Evans

Silva>Marquardt

kind of a silly thing to say when their fighters are owned by blackhouse.

and they have 1 phenom in Aldo

and another great HW prospect in JDS.

And lil nog whos moved himself into top 5 status.

and doesnt GSP mostly train in Montreal?

lol you just owned the guy who posted jackson owns black house

then again , there are too many ****s and noobs in this forum , so it is expected to read stupid comments

glad to see someone who can put noobs in place :)

ya well same could be said for Diego' date=' Penn.

Greg Jackson

Blackhouse

ATT

AKA

Team Quest[/quote']

I agree about Penn for sure. Dude is a huge egomaniac and surrounds himself with people that tell him what he wants to hear. And he suffers because of it. When he stays away from that he does phenomenally well.

stop crying. stop lying.

Not all jackson's fighters wrestle. Look at Carwin. Look at Guillard. Both KO people a lot. Jackson takes what a fighter is good at and shows him how to use it. that's all.

Archived