I told you all along about Hathaway

rhys_ufc

I was the only guy on these forum's who gave Hathaway the win, even the Brits were doubting him.

He's the real deal, Hardy, Bisping etc suck! If i was from Britain i would be promoting Hathaway so much right now.

I schooled this whole forum on Knowledge.

Just sayin :D

I was the only guy on these forum's who gave Hathaway the win' date=' even the Brits were doubting him.

He's the real deal, Hardy, Bisping etc suck! If i was from Britain i would be promoting Hathaway so much right now.

Just sayin :D[/quote']

epic_fail.jpg

I was the only guy on these forum's who gave Hathaway the win' date=' even the Brits were doubting him.

[b']

I schooled this whole forum on Knowledge.[/b]

Just sayin :D

there is a difference between luck and intelligents, that was luck no amount of intelligent reasoning would have given hathaway the W

Well done! I think he should fight somebody good and get beat now. :P

go back 2-3 months ago when the fight was announced & i was saying the same ****. Hathaway.

& no sorry, it does take some intelligence to know Hitman was going to win... like the fact that half the people that said he wouldn't had never actually seen him fight before. Hate idiots like that. stylistically everyone should have known.

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=22528&highlight=hathaway

i'm gonna go with Hathaway.

I know Diego will be hungry after his loss to Penn' date=' but IDK.

Lost my faith in the man, & Hathaway is a beast. I see him pulling it out & gaining major attention. I already know what he can do.[/quote']

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=21610&highlight=hathaway

I like hathaway' date=' have for awhile since i saw his debut. real talent. as i said a few weeks ago, i like him over diego[/quote']

I picked Hathaway to beat Diego at my gym pool. I picked John out of spite for Diego though. I didn't think Hathaway would actually beat him. Notice the absence of the YES, YES, YES crap last night? I beleive Diego's heart is in BJ's trophy case. It's a shame really because despite his fake personality, Diego was a good fighter.

I thought British Ranger told me, now you are saying it was you. I hope you understand how confusing this is. Anyone else out there who told me about Hathaway? I'm planning to give each and every one of Hathaway's "I told you so'ers" a cookie and I would hate to miss one of you.

I thought British Ranger told me' date=' now you are saying it was you. I hope you understand how confusing this is. Anyone else out there who told me about Hathaway? I'm planning to give each and every one of Hathaway's "I told you so'ers" a cookie and I would hate to miss one of you.[/quote']

i think Diego could use them cookies a little more right now, he put up a hell of a fight, kids got balls & a chin to match.

Actually there were a lot of us who said he was capable of pulling off the upset. I'll admit that I never anticipated that the fight would be that one-sided, but I made it clear that I felt that he had a chance to win the fight.

In fairness, I thought he'd win it by putting on a dominant wrestling display. In the end, he just used his wrestling to stuff takedowns and picked Diego apart on the feet.

Archived