Lets Get A Few Things Straight!

Rikly

Most of you UFC fans are so ignorant, you had to honestly be stupid to think rampage even stood a chance against Rashad... Rampage is ****, he should just stick to acting because MMA isn't his game. He was telling us all how this is "the best he's ever been" and "im gonna destroy rashad". God help him if thats the best hes ever been.

You guys just like who everyone else likes and hate who everyone else hates. Just because most of you hate rashad doesnt mean he cant fight, so why he was under estimated i dont know. Rampage is an over rated piece of crap.

Rashad vs Shogun will be a good match because both of these fighters are actually good and I believe they both have a good chance at winning, Rashad has learnt from his mistakes and I bet now he'd even stand a good chance with a rematch against Machida. As usual, before Rashad goes up against Shogun, all of you will stick your d!cks back in the **** of ignorance and talk about how Shogun will destroy Rashad when you never know, Rashad may have a new technique, he proved he did against Rampage...

Stop being so ignorant and just accept the fact that even though you hate rashad, that mother fu`cker can fight, and stop getting all hyped from over rated superstars that everyone else likes.

well honestly... since 'Page dropped Shad with some strikes, which Rashad said himself had him hurt... it was pretty obvious watching the fight that Rampage stood a big chance to win the fight....

don't be an idiot. your just talking **** to defend your sugar, saying MMA isnt Rampages game. he's a REAL fighter.. i mean an ACTUAL fighter who actually fights to KO his opponent...

if you want to make a real statement, you would have said Wrestling is not Jacksons game, because then you'd actually be correct.

Wrestling, Boxing, BJJ, JJ etc. It's all part of fighting... Rampage is a terrible wrestler which means he's probably not the best at submissions involved with BJJ and JJ either... And to zigzag, yes I'm defending rashad because hes a good fighter and deserves some damn respect. Yeh sure, rampage did get some decent strikes but rashad came out on top and beat him, rashad is good. rampage is sh!t.

Wrestling' date=' Boxing, BJJ, JJ etc. It's all part of fighting... Rampage is a terrible wrestler which means he's probably not the best at submissions involved with BJJ and JJ either... And to zigzag, yes I'm defending rashad because hes a good fighter and deserves some damn respect. Yeh sure, rampage did get some decent strikes but rashad came out on top and beat him, rashad is good. rampage is sh!t.[/quote']

you need some semblance of respect for Rampage. why did Rashad take him down every chance he got & held on for his life? because he did not want to stand with him and get KTFO, which he almost did. Rashad is a damn good fighter, but if he is scared to stand with some sh!t fighter, then he isnt as good as you make him out to be

therefor, Rampage is a beast & Rashad was the better man tonight.

ps. there are probably more rashad fans on here then jackson fans from what i've read & heard around here for the past couple months.

so if everyone just likes fighters everyone else likes.. then most people, like yourself, like rashad.

dude u have 3 posts ur not allowed to say stuff like "ok lets get things straight"

He is allowed; just makes him look a bit of a tube, is all. Made me laugh when I saw it though, it's like walking into a stranger's house and saying 'Things are gonna change in your house, that's for damn sure. If you don't like it, you know where the door is!'

He is allowed; just makes him look a bit of a tube' date=' is all. Made me laugh when I saw it though, it's like walking into a stranger's house and saying [b']'Things are gonna change in your house, that's for damn sure. If you don't like it, you know where the door is![/b]'

LOL perfect!! i loled irl SOO TRUE

Wrestling' date=' Boxing, BJJ, JJ etc. It's all part of fighting... Rampage is a terrible wrestler which means he's probably not the best at submissions involved with BJJ and JJ either... And to zigzag, yes I'm defending rashad because hes a good fighter and deserves some damn respect. Yeh sure, rampage did get some decent strikes but rashad came out on top and beat him, rashad is good. rampage is sh!t.[/quote']

and even more fail spews from this guys keyboard

Rampage is a good fighter ( bit one dimentional yes ) but Rashad was simply better.

Lets get it real straight.

Rampage is a good wrestler ( that's was what his background was coming into mma ) but he just prefers to focus on his boxing because he has heavy hands and that's a threat to anyone he faces. He's not horrible at BJJ atleast not defensively. He's no worse than Rashad is at it.

Rampage deserves respect too but apparantly to all the noobs here if you lose to a good fighter you suck.:rolleyes:

you need some semblance of respect for Rampage. why did Rashad take him down every chance he got & held on for his life? because he did not want to stand with him and get KTFO' date=' which he almost did. Rashad is a damn good fighter, but if he is scared to stand with some sh!t fighter, then he isnt as good as you make him out to be

therefor, Rampage is a beast & Rashad was the better man tonight.

ps. there are probably more rashad fans on here then jackson fans from what i've read & heard around here for the past couple months.

so if everyone just likes fighters everyone else likes.. then most people, like yourself, like rashad.[/quote']

So many haters, all because they can't accept the fact that Rashad is better than they're over rated lover, Rampage lmao.

Rashad knows that Rampage has strong fists, so what he did was smart, what do you think hes gonna do? go in there and be a retard and strike with rampage? you must be very silly. "he was scared", "he almost got ktfo", excuses excuses. All of you fans think that just because someone is well liked and has a good sense of humour hes an incredible fighter and hes gonna make fireworks happen... Sorry but thats not how real life works.

More Rashad fans than Rampage fans? ok that has just sealed the deal, you are an idiot. something like 60% of this community voted rampage to win and only 30% for rashad.. and +, everyine always booes rashad but cheers rampage.

So many haters' date=' all because they can't accept the fact that Rashad is better than they're over rated lover, Rampage lmao.

Rashad knows that Rampage has strong fists, so what he did was smart, what do you think hes gonna do? go in there and be a retard and strike with rampage? you must be very silly. "he was scared", "he almost got ktfo", excuses excuses. All of you fans think that just because someone is well liked and has a good sense of humour hes an incredible fighter and hes gonna make fireworks happen... Sorry but thats not how real life works.

More Rashad fans than Rampage fans? ok that has just sealed the deal, you are an idiot. something like 60% of this community voted rampage to win and only 30% for rashad.. and +, everyine always booes rashad but cheers rampage.[/quote']

this guy is worse than sco

So many haters' date=' all because they can't accept the fact that Rashad is better than they're over rated lover, Rampage lmao.

More Rashad fans than Rampage fans? ok that has just sealed the deal, you are an idiot. something like 60% of this community voted rampage to win and only 30% for rashad.. and +, everyine always booes rashad but cheers rampage.[/quote']

*lol* You're right Rashad did win..... I think what most people are arguing is Rashad did NOT win the way he said he would for the past year. For Christ sake he bought rampage a snuggie so he could stay warm when he was "Knocked Out" So Epic FAIL on Rashad evans part and that's why no one likes Rashad and that's EXACTLY why Rampage calls him FAKE.... The dude should SERIOUSLY consider changing his name to Tito St. Fitch because that's about as much fun it is to watch Rashad evans do Everything in his power to sit between his opponents legs! Then again his nickname is "SUGAR" 'Nuff said! Sorry if not everybody thought this fight was good or even fun to watch Rashad Said he was going to knock Rampage out for WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too long to come in with that Pu**y a** Gameplan. And You're an idiot for saying Rampage is Over-Rated Rashad goes into wrestle and sit between guys legs and Rampage goes into Finish Fights....You might as well think of Rashad as a LHW version of Jon Fitch........

*lol* You're right Rashad did win..... I think what most people are arguing is Rashad did NOT win the way he said he would for the past year. For Christ sake he bought rampage a snuggie so he could stay warm when he was "Knocked Out" So Epic FAIL on Rashad evans part and that's why no one likes Rashad and that's EXACTLY why Rampage calls him FAKE.... The dude should SERIOUSLY consider changing his name to Tito St. Fitch because that's about as much fun it is to watch Rashad evans do Everything in his power to sit between his opponents legs! Then again his nickname is "SUGAR" 'Nuff said! Sorry if not everybody thought this fight was good or even fun to watch Rashad Said he was going to knock Rampage out for WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too long to come in with that Pu**y a** Gameplan. And You're an idiot for saying Rampage is Over-Rated Rashad goes into wrestle and sit between guys legs and Rampage goes into Finish Fights....You might as well think of Rashad as a LHW version of Jon Fitch........

So let me get this straight. You're hating on Rashad for not doing what he said he was going to do but yet you don't hate on rampage for saying hes going to "destroy" rashad when he not only didnt "destroy" rashad but he didnt even win the fight lolol, hes pathetic and so are you.

So let me get this straight. You're hating on Rashad for not doing what he said he was going to do but yet you don't hate on rampage for saying hes going to "destroy" rashad when he not only didnt "destroy" rashad but he didnt even win the fight lolol' date=' hes pathetic and so are you.[/quote']

The Sad thing about your little girly made comment is that Rampage came in with the gameplan he said was coming in with a year ago and rashad BIT*HED out because he knew he'd get raped just like he ALMOST did in the 3rd round. Rashad isn't a fighter he's a scared little girl trying to lay and pray his way to victory....And the sad thing is there is ACTUALLY people out there in the world like your dumba** self who actually think that's a GOOD thing. It's ok baby girl you can keep your little girly win that rashad Squeeked out AGAIN so much for the snuggie....Maybe Rampage should send it back to Rashad for when he fights Shogun....He missed the opportunity to give him one before he fought Machida....Oh well I guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sad thing about your little girly made comment is that Rampage came in with the gameplan he said was coming in with a year ago and rashad BIT*HED out because he knew he'd get raped just like he ALMOST did in the 3rd round. Rashad isn't a fighter he's a scared little girl trying to lay and pray his way to victory....And the sad thing is there is ACTUALLY people out there in the world like your dumba** self who actually think that's a GOOD thing. It's ok baby girl you can keep your little girly win that rashad Squeeked out AGAIN so much for the snuggie....Maybe Rampage should send it back to Rashad for when he fights Shogun....He missed the opportunity to give him one before he fought Machida....Oh well I guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're just another Rampage d!cker rider who makes excuses and excuses for his loss. He didnt do what he said he was going to do.. He said he was going to DESTROY Rashad but all I saw was Rampage losing. It doesn't matter how you win, if you win, you're the winner... you're the better fighter... Just accept it. Rashad has improved since he fought Machida and if you havent noticed that than you're an idiot, you obviously still havent learnt your lesson on not under estimating people, because you're under estimating Rashad once again for when he goes up against Shogun. Who does Rampage pose a threat to in the LHW divion? absolutely no one, the only reason Dana keeps him is because of people like you who pay all your money to see this piece of crap fight.

I really really hate to agree with the guy above but smack talk is a strategy in itself, it means nothing if you don't let it mean nothing. Fighting is about adapting to your opponent. I could care less what someone says there gonna do before a fight. It means nothing and the fighter that believes what the opponent said they were gonna do is extremely naive.

Rampage would have to be really dumb to think Rashad would actually brawl with him and he needs to evolve because everyone knows his one dimentional gameplan. I didn't even like Rashad before this fight and wanted Rampage to win but Quinton has shown he cannot adapt.

Quinton's a dangerous fighter but he relies too much on his heavy hands and everyone knows it.

You're just another Rampage d!cker rider who makes excuses and excuses for his loss. He didnt do what he said he was going to do.. He said he was going to DESTROY Rashad but all I saw was Rampage losing. It doesn't matter how you win' date=' if you win, you're the winner... you're the better fighter... Just accept it. Rashad has improved since he fought Machida and if you havent noticed that than you're an idiot, you obviously still havent learnt your lesson on not under estimating people, because you're under estimating Rashad once again for when he goes up against Shogun. Who does Rampage pose a threat to in the LHW divion? absolutely no one, the only reason Dana keeps him is because of people like you who pay all your money to see this piece of crap fight.[/quote']

Wow Rashad has NOT Improved since he fought machida....*lol* Go back and watch the Rashad vs. Bisping fight....And that's EXACTLY how rashad is fighting again..Do you know WHY he fights like this AGAIN!? Because of Machida because he KNOWS that if he strikes with good strikers he's gonna get raped again!! This fight with Rampage reminded me of the fight with Thiago Silva Rashad taking them down not doing much damage at ALL then getting rocked and almost going to sleep again but then just taking down and scoring points with takedowns nothing more....Don't worry Rashad WILL NOT beat Shogun....Rashad will NEVER again be Champ....Rashad is NOT that great of a fighter....It's ok Rampage was out of the fight game for 15 months....After Rashad loses to shogun and Rampage beats his next opponent Rashad and Rampage will fight again and it will be Lights out for Rashad again....And by again I don't mean the Machida fight I mean the Shogun Fight!! Hide and Watch Baby girl!! The sad thing is you were no where to be found on this forum before Rashad won tonight and if he had lost you'd still not be here!! But I'm glad you're here because after the Shogun fight you'll disappear forever!

Wow Rashad has NOT Improved since he fought machida....*lol* Go back and watch the Rashad vs. Bisping fight....And that's EXACTLY how rashad is fighting again..Do you know WHY he fights like this AGAIN!? Because of Machida because he KNOWS that if he strikes with good strikers he's gonna get raped again!! This fight with Rampage reminded me of the fight with Thiago Silva Rashad taking them down not doing much damage at ALL then getting rocked and almost going to sleep again but then just taking down and scoring points with takedowns nothing more....Don't worry Rashad WILL NOT beat Shogun....Rashad will NEVER again be Champ....Rashad is NOT that great of a fighter....It's ok Rampage was out of the fight game for 15 months....After Rashad loses to shogun and Rampage beats his next opponent Rashad and Rampage will fight again and it will be Lights out for Rashad again....And by again I don't mean the Machida fight I mean the Shogun Fight!! Hide and Watch Baby girl!! The sad thing is you were no where to be found on this forum before Rashad won tonight and if he had lost you'd still not be here!! But I'm glad you're here because after the Shogun fight you'll disappear forever!

Exactly, he knows that he's gonna get raped in strikes so he takes it to the ground and beats rampage... thats improvement... hes smart unlike you.

You predict to much.. There's no point in trying to change your mind because you're ignorance is blocking your brain, Rashad could beat Rampage 100 times and then at Rashad vs Rampage 101, you'd still think Rampage would win because he told you so, get off his d!ck, Rashad beat him once and Rashad could very well beat him again, and if Rashad gets his act together and trains damn hard, he has a good chance against Shogun aswell. Hopefully he does beat shogun so the ignorance surrounding your brain can hopefully slightly get thinner.

Exactly' date=' he knows that he's gonna get raped in strikes so he takes it to the ground and beats rampage... thats improvement... hes smart unlike you.

You predict to much.. There's no point in trying to change your mind because you're ignorance is blocking your brain, Rashad could beat Rampage 100 times and then at Rashad vs Rampage 101, you'd still think Rampage would win because he told you so, get off his d!ck, Rashad beat him once and Rashad could very well beat him again, and if Rashad gets his act together and trains damn hard, he has a good chance against Shogun aswell. Hopefully he does beat shogun so the ignorance surrounding your brain can hopefully slightly get thinner.[/quote']Yep and Machida won the 1st fight against Shogun and Shogun stands NO chance against machida in the rematch!! I know when you're trying to fill my head with BULLSH*T SORRY!

Yep and Machida won the 1st fight against Shogun and Shogun stands NO chance against machida in the rematch!! I know when you're trying to feel my head with BULLSH*T SORRY!

Well it took Rampage 3 fights to beat Wandy... and Rashad is a lot better then Wandy.

Well it took Rampage 3 fights to beat Wandy... and Rashad is a lot better then Wandy.

Yeah and Jardine beat Forrest and Forrest beat Rampage and you guessed it Rampage beat Jardine.....*oops* your math means nothing... By the Way Wandy is NOTHING compared to what he used to be. And Rampage is much better than he used to be....If rashad fought wandy in wandys prime it would be lights OUT for rashad!! You know why?? Because Takedowns don't mean as much in pride so rashad better come in with a better game plan than to lay n pray! It's just too bad that kind of GARBAGE flys in the UFC.....Because if it didn't Rashad evans would be 15-5-1 right now!! *lol* His one DRAW to hahahahahahaha Tito hahahahaahaha sorry ortiz hahahaha man that kills me!! I'm pretty sure Rampage would stomp a mudhole in tito!! *lol* Not too mention he would stomp a mudhole in rashad any other time.... Like I said....Ring Rust Rampage has been gone for awhile!! But you can have you're little girly win.....Trust me no REAL Fight fans were impressed with Rashads Lay'n'Pray Technique!

Please don't try and compare the Wandy of Pride to Rashad. That Wanderlei would absolutely dismantle Rashad in Pride rules.

*lol* SHHHHHH Ignorance is bliss for this guy!! And believe me you would have to TRY to be more ignorant than this Rashad Di**Rider!

Most of you UFC fans are so ignorant' date=' you had to honestly be stupid to think rampage even stood a chance against Rashad... Rampage is ****, he should just stick to acting because MMA isn't his game. He was telling us all how this is "the best he's ever been" and "im gonna destroy rashad". God help him if thats the best hes ever been.

You guys just like who everyone else likes and hate who everyone else hates. Just because most of you hate rashad doesnt mean he cant fight, so why he was under estimated i dont know. Rampage is an over rated piece of crap.

Rashad vs Shogun will be a good match because both of these fighters are actually good and I believe they both have a good chance at winning, Rashad has learnt from his mistakes and I bet now he'd even stand a good chance with a rematch against Machida. As usual, before Rashad goes up against Shogun, all of you will stick your d!cks back in the **** of ignorance and talk about how Shogun will destroy Rashad when you never know, Rashad may have a new technique, he proved he did against Rampage...

Stop being so ignorant and just accept the fact that even though you hate rashad, that mother fu`cker can fight, and stop getting all hyped from over rated superstars that everyone else likes.[/quote']

yeah man your better than everyone else and you know more about mma than anyone else.

shut up you moron

Most of you UFC fans are so ignorant' date=' you had to honestly be stupid to think rampage even stood a chance against Rashad... Rampage is ****, he should just stick to acting because MMA isn't his game. He was telling us all how this is "the best he's ever been" and "im gonna destroy rashad". God help him if thats the best hes ever been.

[b']You guys just like who everyone else likes[/b] and hate who everyone else hates. Just because most of you hate rashad doesnt mean he cant fight, so why he was under estimated i dont know. Rampage is an over rated piece of crap.

Stop being so ignorant and just accept the fact that even though you hate rashad, that mother fu`cker can fight, and stop getting all hyped from over rated superstars that everyone else likes.

Maybe alot of people are fans of Page from his time in Pride and are not bandwagon jumpers, so will like Page either in victory or defeat (thats what being a true fan is).

Don't think anyone ever said Rashad couldn't fight.

Wouldn't call you a troll except, why didn't you post this before the fight, wasn't you confident in Rashad. Hindsight is 20 20

Stop being so ignorant and just accept the fact that even though you hate rashad, that mother fu`cker can fight, and stop getting all hyped from over rated superstars that everyone else likes.[/quote']

Lets get this straight this post came straight from your **** onto this forum. Rampage cant fight !!! Go ask Chuck ,Jardine, Wandy and co if he can fight you bum. Yeah of course RASHAD CAN FIGHT he has his wrestling don't he. Him vs Rua will not go past the first round him and that glass chin of his. If only Rampage had taken his time when he rocked and had Evans on the ground or just charged at him when stanky managed to get standing again. Rua is not a fav of mine but he will Destroy Evans like Machida did

Lets get this straight this post came straight from your **** onto this forum. Rampage cant fight !!! Go ask Chuck ' date='Jardine, Wandy and co if he can fight you bum. Yeah of course RASHAD CAN FIGHT he has his wrestling don't he. Him vs Rua will not go past the first round him and that glass chin of his. If only Rampage had taken his time when he rocked and had Evans on the ground or just charged at him when stanky managed to get standing again. Rua is not a fav of mine but he will Destroy Evans like Machida did[/quote']

Don't have time to quote all of the leeches on rampages d!ck but ill quote urs because you're just one of the many who dont learn their lesson. Rashad does have a chance at beating Shogun, you probably said the same thing when he was going up against Rampage, he beat him like he could very well do to Shogun, I am not the ignorant one, I am the correct one, all you guys thought rampage was going to win and destroy rashad, and I knew all along that Rashad would beat rampage... I'm just saying that if this is Rampage at his best, he's not going to get very far.

hey rikly, take sugars dikly out of your mouth

i'm not a rampage fan in the least bit. you do know probably 70% of the total people that vote in UFC.com frontpage polls do not actually post on this forum & are most likely just random MMA fairweathers who vote for the guy they have heard of, so who cares. 60/30 eh, so 10% of the votes dissapeared just like Rashad's KO he said he was going to deliver..

not to mention, it's not some big deal that Quinton has alot more fans then Rashad does, he is the more experienced exciting fighter. i fit into neither category of 'fan of these fighters' but i respect both & stated exactly how it is. Rashad had MORE then enough fans supporting him for this fight all over this site since it was announced & Page pulled out for the movie. Do you know how many fans jumped ship to Rashads side after that? Alot.

if we had a poll frontpage as to who is an Idiot, you or me, you'd win that by 100% landslide.

Ps. learn to read in context, i never said "he was scared to stand, & afraid to get KTFO" i said considering the fact YOU said rampage was a ****ty fighter, then Rashad quite obviously was scared to stand with a ****ty fighter & get KTFO hahahah thats kind of sad don't you think?

long story short, you are an idiot, & i gave rashad instant props & respect in every post i made,.

Archived