Thiago Silva and Rampage - not the sharpest tools...

Jamhet

Rampage did the exact same stupid mistake in 3rd round that Thiago Silva did against Rashad. Just when he caught him with some good shots, made him wobbly and vulnerable - he didn't go for it to finish Rashad. And Rashad would have been defenceless as his legs bearly listened to him.

Instead, he gave Rashad all the time he needed to recover.

WTF???

His corner-men were yelling at him, weren't they?

Rampage could've won it. But he decided not to. What a shame.

round 3 in rashads last 2 fights are exactly why he should stick to wrestling, he cant hang with the best strikers over 3 rounds.

i wanna see rashad fight thiago when thiago is able to fully train prior to the fight instead of only the 2 weeks leading up to the fight

as for rampage he was always gonna be rusty after havong over a year off, he was looking good and finding his range at the end of round 2 and most of round 3, hope they have a rematch when rampage has his fight legs back

So what?

What has that got to do with the thread?

QFT

the first punch thing was that people saying Rashad could have been finished...well news flash Rampage almost got KO'd in the first 2 minutes.....wait let me guess RAMPAGES CHIN IS SUSPECT NOW!?!?!

the first punch thing was that people saying Rashad could have been finished...well news flash Rampage almost got KO'd in the first 2 minutes.....
That's irrelevant.

We are talking strictly about the situation in the 3rd round.

Get a brain.

rashads first punch was a bomb and you could see the shock n jacksons eyes. Go now and see the replay of how jackson almost finished rashad. Rampage comes with a streight punch at the same time rashad drops for a takedown, the punch DOESNT coonect, it only slifglty grazes the top of his head. Rashad was droping down BEFORE the punch. Then he is bended in the middle and rampage shoots punches again, rashad is off balance cause he is so low and drops down and then rampage follows with a fury of punches. The bottom line is that rampage caught him off balance, it wasnt a single strike that droped him. Rashads one punch at the begining of the fight was more effective!

And yes rampage had a chance but didnt take it, he let him recover. And to be fair for rashad to recover and get another desciscive takedown is a big deal. And not only that, he did some ground and pound too. Rashad was faster, better wrestler, more smart and seemed more concetrated. So well done and desrved it more. All the rest about boring strategy is crap

Ring Rust.I mean Rampage admitted it after the fight. Maybe to make a excuse IDK. Just saying even though he didn't admit it in the Pre Fight thats a huge factor. Kinda what we are going to see with Lidell Franklin. But Chuck hasn'tbeen doing that much mess I think. Ring Rust is real I saw that didn't want to believe the second rampage started walking towards him I saw it.

Archived