what did dana tell rampage ??

d2007k

after rampage was talking about a-team and how he almost regretted doing the movie and how fox was talking about suing .. then dana leaned over for a little bit and was saying something to him

he was probably sauing "you shouldnt be saying "you wish you never did this damn movie" when you are about to do a couple of weeks promoting it

who knows if anyone commented on it after the press conference .. maybe video clips were put out with rampage or dana who knows .. i figured he might be getting reamed by dana about a couple comments but wasnt sure

stupid question ? muhammed ?? ... you must be a tool that floats around here and thinks you are always right .. or that your opinion is better than everyone else... thats why these forums are starting to suck really bad ... people just think they are being funny or have nothing better to do than run their mouth

he was probably sauing "you shouldnt be saying "you wish you never did this damn movie" when you are about to do a couple of weeks promoting it

i think it was something along these lines

only dana and rampage know what he said so dont ask a stupid question and expect to find muhammed in the forum to answer it. But i can guess it was a long the lines "ur a ****ing dumb ******' date=' dont talk **** about the movie and fox, its bad for you and the ufc and can get ur **** sued"[/quote']

lighten up boy , the OP opened a discussion thread that's what forums are for you know !

3000 posts ! yes im awesome :D :D

i think it was something along these lines

lighten up boy ' date=' the OP opened a discussion thread that's what forums are for you know !

[b']3000 posts ! yes im awesome :D :D [/b]

that's cool

I posted my 4000th somewhere tonight

that's even more cool naturally:0

i just watched post fight con and right before it shuts off you hear rampage sayin to dana "sorry about that" and dana is sayin "no problem i just dont want you to get in trouble" then the feed cuts off..........so u should be able to figure it out from that the gist of what he told him

Archived