After Rashad Rapes Shogun, Who Will He Fight Next?

WootTTT

evans wont beat shogun bro....i know what you are trying to do but you know it aint happening' date=' machida and shogun are a level above every other LHW

i think thiago silva will make a big run at the LHW title this time next year though[/quote']

yeah i'd have to agree

evans wont beat shogun bro....i know what you are trying to do but you know it aint happening' date=' machida and shogun are a level above every other LHW

i think thiago silva will make a big run at the LHW title this time next year though[/quote']

Rashad does have a chance he just needs to train really hard. But I do agree with you when you say Machida and Shogun are a level above everyone else. Those 2 are extremely good fighters, possibly the 2 best LHW fighters of all time.. And yeh I agree with you once again, Thiago will be one of the big boys soon.

We're still waiting for your unnamed source to drop the bomb that Carwin is actually fighting Velasquez.

And that Sanchez got screwed out of his title fight with GSP at WW.

Thiago Silva sucks. Brawlers are a dime a dozen in the LHW division.

The people who stand out are Machida, Evans,Shogun,Jones. The rest are just lesser versions of these guys.

We're still waiting for your unnamed source to drop the bomb that Carwin is actually fighting Velasquez.

And that Sanchez got screwed out of his title fight with GSP at WWW.

Thiago Silva sucks. Brawlers are a dime a dozen in the LHW division.

The people who stand out are Machida' date=' Evans,Shogun,Jones. The rest are just lesser versions of these guys.[/quote']

lol jones is ao raw its not funny, its an insult to put him in the elk of machida and shogun

Archived