I TOLD you Rashad was faster

Indiglow

And yet all the people here except for only a very slim few thought Rashad had zero chance.

You guys even went so far as to say who would win between Shogun and Rampage when they fight LOL

This is another Rashad win and people STILL don't give Rashad credit.

Eat it.

you saying you told eeryone he was faster and saying he has zero chance isnt the same thing ..

any halfwit would know rashad is faster and has a chance .. whether the thought he would make it through 3 rounds might have been the issue.. and we seen why in the 3rd .. congrats to rashad but wrestling is gay and he makes fights boring

you saying you told eeryone he was faster and saying he has zero chance isnt the same thing ..

any halfwit would know rashad is faster and has a chance .. whether the thought he would make it through 3 rounds might have been the issue.. and we seen why in the 3rd .. congrats to rashad but wrestling is gay and he makes fights boring

But Chael Sonnen told us BJJ was gay...now I'm confused!!!!

And yet all the people here except for only a very slim few thought Rashad had zero chance.

You guys even went so far as to say who would win between Shogun and Rampage when they fight LOL

Eat it.

captain_obvious_button-p145759467563337507t5sj_400.jpg

Look you win a badge for saying Rashad is faster^^. I don't remember anyone arguing Rampage was faster also since when does faster mean auto win, that's retarded. I did think Quinton would win though simply because I thought Rashad would be dumb enough to brawl with him and get caught. I never counted Rashad out though.

some1 who actually has common sense, thank the lord. I honestly cant believe people thought Rampage could beat Evans. Rampage is pathetic in every single way except strength which means almost nothing. I guess when it comes Rashad vs Shogun people will once again count out Rashad because shogun will win by "murder", just like rampage did huh guys?

Eat it.

I knew Rashad was faster, i think EVERYONE knew he was faster. However i dint think Rampage would be so standoffish adn not just go for it. I though he was like ANGRY as hell. He didn fight with any aggression at all. Then again rampage has lost before after having time off. Maybe rashad was right all along, He might just be this big bully and has this give up side we barely see behind closed doors. We DID see it on the TUF show though. Maybe he just doesnt really want to fight anymore. Rampage has fought for a hell of a long time. You cant do it forever.

Rampage is alos thinking about doing more movies. Maybe its time to hang up the gloves. Why fight when you can do movies and make more money instead. Seems like a smarter decision to me. Doing movies doesnt sound dumb at all, it pays more for alot less damage to your head.

All that aggression we saw on the primetime show. I dont think i saw any of it tonight, at all.

UFC really needs to start changing the rules again , like knees to the head on the ground, REALLY needs to come back. Becuause if you wan tto know why the fights are boring as hell , just up against the cage all night, its because the rules state you not allowed to friggin do anything ,lol. You can teven hold the friggin cage to push yourself away.

Eat it.

I can pretty much gaurantee no -one thought Rashad wasn't faster than Rampage, so your talking sh!t my friend.

Archived