Watching Brilz vs. Lil Nog last night

ForrestGriffinFan101

IDK probably I'm not sure I mean if Griffin got Lil Nog in those Guillotines he probably would have put him to sleep. Its hard to say cuz MMA is a sport where one tiny thing can change the whole fight. So I can't agree or disagree I would like to think that Forrest would have won but it didn't happen its supposed to happen after Griffin's surgery and that mess but overall Brilz is a good fighter.

i think it was a matter of lil nog saying ok this guy is noone let me take it easy in my camp, it wasnt a lack of skill it was a lack of cardio cuz he was gassed... hes gone through 20 minute wars example shogun so well see in his next fight if it was really a lack of training or what the deal is with nog cuz nog is beast, and dnt forget brills isnt a push over either he is a big dude

I disagree.

Forrest and Brilz are completely different fighters. Forrest is an aggressive stand up fighter who would have stood toe to toe with Nog and probably got knocked out. Brilz is a wrestler who was able to control Nog on the ground.

I'm pretty sure Forrest would get destroyed if he fought Nogueira.

I disagree.

Forrest and Brilz are completely different fighters. Forrest is an aggressive stand up fighter who would have stood toe to toe with Nog and probably got knocked out. Brilz is a wrestler who was able to control Nog on the ground.

I'm pretty sure Forrest would get destroyed if he fought Nogueira.

+1

This is the answer to the thread and to every other Nog/Forrest thread

Complete different fighters with complete different techniques and strategies, how can you compare that?

Lil Nog had me scared last night haha. I agree about the different fighter comments. Nog would have destroyed Forrest because Forrest would have striked with Lil Nog which is a bad decision!

Before Forrest was injured... He did say he thought he was a better wrestler than Lil Nog. So he might have done the same thing Brilz did.

Lil Nog had me scared last night haha. I agree about the different fighter comments. Nog would have destroyed Forrest because Forrest would have striked with Lil Nog which is a bad decision!

No Bones Jones would have destroyed lil nog last night!

I'm a Forrest fan, but assuming he would have destroyed Nog based on what Brilz did is ridiculous. Nog was training to fight Forrest and then he suddenly had 4 weeks to prepare for an excellent wrestler who he probably had never heard of. It's already been said by a few posters in this thread, what Brilz did and what Forrest would have done were 2 completely different strategies.

You ppl obviously dont know MMA or at least how to grade a fight. lil nog trained for forest not for brillz. brillz is a diff fighter than forest. plus if u rewatch the fight ull notice lil nog win the first round just because brillz got a takedown doesnt mean he won. lil nog stuffed 2 of 3 takedown attempts and reversed the takedown that was successful he also won the standup. the first round was a lot closer than ppl think.

Archived