Which was the bigger Grudge

Dmtl

can't be arsed to look it up but from memory wasn't there a bit of bad blood between penn and pulver from on of the TUF's? I cant remember too much but i know dana said a little while ago about rampage/rashad that he hasn't seen this much bad blood since bj/pulver....maybe he just meant on TUF.

can't be arsed to look it up but from memory wasn't there a bit of bad blood between penn and pulver from on of the TUF's? I cant remember too much but i know dana said a little while ago about rampage/rashad that he hasn't seen this much bad blood since bj/pulver....maybe he just meant on TUF.

It wasn't very big.

Also apparently Dana forgot about UFC 100 already between Mir and Lesnar.

I voted for Shamrock and Ortiz, purely because I remember a number of instances during TUF, and in various situations pre-fight and post-fight where the two of them looked like they were literally seconds away from exchanging blows.

I just think that their relationship was one of pure hatred AND lack of respect, whereas a lot of the other feuds over the years have been down to either one or the other.

I voted for Shamrock and Ortiz' date=' purely because I remember a number of instances during TUF, and in various situations pre-fight and post-fight where the two of them looked like they were literally seconds away from exchanging blows.

I just think that their relationship was one of pure hatred AND lack of respect, whereas a lot of the other feuds over the years have been down to either one or the other.[/quote']

i chose for same reason

Archived