Ufc 114 Fighter Salaries!!!

ThE_KiNg_Of_ThE_rInG

As reported by MMAFighting, the Nevada State Athletic Commission has released the official fighter payouts for those Mixed Martial Artists who competed Saturday night at UFC 114: Rampage Vs. Evans.

Main eventers Rashad Evans and Rampage Jackson were the top earners of the evening with Evans taking home a cool $435,000 in victory and Jackson pocketing $250,000 for his losing effort. UK middleweight Michael Bisping was next on the list as he banked $190,000 for beating Dan Miller unanimously and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira rounded out the list of top earners by taking home $120,000 for his controversial win over Jason Brilz. The full list of fighter purses follows.

Rashad Evans - $435,000 ($250,000 plus $185,000 win bonus)

defeated Quinton Jackson - $250,000

Michael Bisping - $190,000 ($175,000 plus $15,000 win bonus)

defeated Dan Miller - $15,000

Mike Russow - $24,000 ($12,000 plus $12,000 win bonus)

defeated Todd Duffee - $12,000

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira - $120,000 ($80,000 plus $40,000 win bonus)

Jason Brilz - $11,000

John Hathaway - $22,000 ($11,000 plus $11,000 win bonus)

defeated Diego Sanchez - $50,000

Melvin Guillard - $38,000 ($19,000 plus $19,000 win bonus)

defeated Waylon Lowe - $6,000

Dong Hyun Kim - $64,000 ($32,000 plus $32,000 win bonus)

defeated Amir Sadollah - $15,000

Efrain Escudero - $30,000 ($15,000 plus $15,000 win bonus)

defeated Dan Lauzon - $15,000

Cyrille Diabate - $12,000 ($6,000 plus $6,000 win bonus)

defeated Luis Cane - $19,000

Aaron Riley - $20,000 ($10,000 plus $10,000 win bonus)

defeated Joe Brammer - $5,000

Ryan Jensen - $16,000 ($8,000 plus $8,000 win plus)

defeated Jesse Forbes - $6,000

The UFC is not required to release the amount of any extra or unofficial payments to fighters such as "locker room bonuses," etc. UFC 114 took place in Las Vegas, Nevada at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

As reported by MMAFighting' date=' the Nevada State Athletic Commission has released the official fighter payouts for those Mixed Martial Artists who competed Saturday night at UFC 114: Rampage Vs. Evans.

Main eventers Rashad Evans and Rampage Jackson were the top earners of the evening with Evans taking home a cool $435,000 in victory and Jackson pocketing $250,000 for his losing effort. UK middleweight Michael Bisping was next on the list as he banked $190,000 for beating Dan Miller unanimously and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira rounded out the list of top earners by taking home $120,000 for his controversial win over Jason Brilz. The full list of fighter purses follows.

Rashad Evans - $435,000 ($250,000 plus $185,000 win bonus)

defeated Quinton Jackson - $250,000

Michael Bisping - $190,000 ($175,000 plus $15,000 win bonus)

defeated Dan Miller - $15,000

Mike Russow - $24,000 ($12,000 plus $12,000 win bonus)

defeated Todd Duffee - $12,000

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira - $120,000 ($80,000 plus $40,000 win bonus)

Jason Brilz - $11,000

John Hathaway - $22,000 ($11,000 plus $11,000 win bonus)

defeated Diego Sanchez - $50,000

Melvin Guillard - $38,000 ($19,000 plus $19,000 win bonus)

defeated Waylon Lowe - $6,000

Dong Hyun Kim - $64,000 ($32,000 plus $32,000 win bonus)

defeated Amir Sadollah - $15,000

Efrain Escudero - $30,000 ($15,000 plus $15,000 win bonus)

defeated Dan Lauzon - $15,000

Cyrille Diabate - $12,000 ($6,000 plus $6,000 win bonus)

defeated Luis Cane - $19,000

Aaron Riley - $20,000 ($10,000 plus $10,000 win bonus)

defeated Joe Brammer - $5,000

Ryan Jensen - $16,000 ($8,000 plus $8,000 win plus)

defeated Jesse Forbes - $6,000

The UFC is not required to release the amount of any extra or unofficial payments to fighters such as "locker room bonuses," etc. UFC 114 took place in Las Vegas, Nevada at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.[/quote']

Great copy and paste from MMA Junkie.

sketch plagarism.

eat sh*t. How is it plagiarism?? Its the Payouts! Its not like I can tell some grand story of my own about the pay scale.....it is set in stone. Oh I know, I could of mixed the names around, hence no plagiarism....... dumb dbag.

When you start posting things that are worth a d*mn, come and talk to me, until then troll someone else halfwit. Your Stats just dropped.

Nice spelling btw troll. Didnt pass 8th grade I see....."PLAGIARISM". Sound it out, use spell check if needed.

eat sh*t. How is it plagiarism?? Its the Payouts! Its not like I can tell some grand story of my own about the pay scale.....it is set in stone. Oh I know' date=' I could of mixed the names around.....dbag.

When you start posting things that are worth a d*mn, come and talk to me, until then troll someone else halfwit. Your Stats just dropped.

Nice spelling btw troll. Didnt pass 8th grade I see.....[/quote']

My bad silent "i"'s killed me in 8th grade but thats the most typing you've done in your life seeing as you are the best copy and paster in the country. And next time ill watch out for the grammar police on the ufc forums, but thanks king of the spell check.

My bad silent "i"'s killed me in 8th grade but thats the most typing you've done in your life seeing as you are the best copy and paster in the country. And next time ill watch out for the grammar police on the ufc forums' date=' but thanks king of the spell check.[/quote']

hahaha your a f***** dweeb. THERE IS NO CRIME IN PASTING RESULTS JACKA**!!!!! F*** off, find someone else to troll with your 19 worthless comments.

And if you dont like copy and paste, then you wont like 99% of the threads on here, so it might be good for you just leave the forum and never return. That gets my vote...halfwit.

Also never mind the silent "I", you yourself should just remain silent. I guess some people like yourself dig looking like a total imbecile.

hahaha your a f***** dweeb. THERE IS NO CRIME IN PASTING RESULTS JACKA**!!!!! F*** off' date=' find someone else to troll with your 19 worthless comments.

And if you dont like copy and paste, then you wont like 99% of the threads on here, so it might be good for you just leave the forum and never return. That gets my vote...halfwit.

Also never mind the silent "I", you yourself should just remain silent. I guess some people like yourself dig looking like a total imbecile.[/quote']

Haha anger management ;)

hahaha your a f***** dweeb. THERE IS NO CRIME IN PASTING RESULTS JACKA**!!!!! F*** off' date=' find someone else to troll with your 19 worthless comments.

Also never mind the silent "I", you yourself should just remain silent. I guess some people like yourself dig looking like a total imbecile.[/quote']

I believe that this distinction is covered before the 8th grade topic of "how to spell plagiarism".

So be a girl about it.....grow up junior.

lol seriously who gives a **** if he copy and pasted it, the important thing is that not everyone goes on mmajunkie or whatever its called (including myself) you should just be happy he contributed something to the forums instead of making worthless posts trying to under-mind his thread. Get a life and stfu.

I believe that this distinction is covered before the 8th grade topic of "how to spell plagiarism".

your and you are can both be used interjectionally with little or no meaning almost as an equivalent to the definite article. "You are a Dweeb" or describing the article by using "Your a dweeb".....thanks I know my grammar. You are kind of stupid kid. Or do you prefer, your a stupid kid.

lol seriously who gives a **** if he copy and pasted it' date=' the important thing is that not everyone goes on mmajunkie or whatever its called (including myself) you should just be happy he contributed something to the forums instead of making worthless posts trying to under-mind his thread. Get a life and stfu.[/quote']

Seriously. Thanks dude. I didnt think that showing the pay scale would suddenly label me as a "plagiarizer" hahahahaahahaha!!!

Seriously. Thanks dude. I didnt think that showing the pay scale would suddenly label me as a "plagiarizer" hahahahaahahaha!!!

People that make posts like that about this type of thread literally have no life and they just spend all day browsing through the forums waiting until they think they have something funny to say and post it.

your and you are can both be used interjectionally with little or no meaning almost as an equivalent to the definite article. "You are a Dweeb" or describing the article by using "Your a dweeb".....thanks I know my grammar. You are kind of stupid kid. Or do you prefer' date=' your a stupid kid.[/quote']

No, you do not know "you are" grammar. (In case you did not pick up on the intentional, incorrect usage of "you're", I have conveniently made it easier to spot)

"You are" and "You're" are interchangeable, as one is a contraction of the other.

"Your" is used in cases of possession or belonging to something.

P.S. I would not have mentioned it, if you had not tried to belittle a previous post on the basis of spelling.

-Sincerely,

The 26 Year Old "Kid" ;)

eat sh*t. How is it plagiarism?? Its the Payouts! Its not like I can tell some grand story of my own about the pay scale.....it is set in stone. Oh I know' date=' I could of mixed the names around, hence no plagiarism....... dumb dbag.

Nice spelling btw troll. Didnt pass 8th grade I see....."PLAGIARISM". Sound it out, use spell check if needed.[/quote']

lol nice..

I think the real question is how much money does one need 400k in 15 minutes of fighting :L how the other half live huh.

The sad thing is if this was a boxing match with the same amount of hype and build up as this fight had then it would have been $20million+ These guys in the UFC deserve every penny if you ask me.

Archived