Rampage's fighting style

Flexino

As a long time fan I'm quite disappointed with Rampages performance he was way to hesitant to engage even when he had Rashad almost finished he didnt pursue him and let him recover, and WTH happened to hes fighting style, hes like a different fighter, no more slams, no more ground and pound, nowadays he just looks to box with hes opponents. I hope he gets Forrest Griffin in a rematch next to avenge hes loss. WE NEED THE OLD RAMPAGE BACK!!!

As a long time fan I'm quite disappointed with Rampages performance he was way to hesitant to engage even when he had Rashad almost finished he didnt pursue him and let him recover' date=' and WTH happened to hes fighting style, hes like a different fighter, no more slams, no more ground and pound, nowadays he just looks to box with hes opponents. I hope he gets Forrest Griffin in a rematch next to avenge hes loss. WE NEED THE OLD RAMPAGE BACK!!![/quote']

Ya I agree, as a Rampage fan I have been very disappointed. I hope he realizes something has to change after last nights loss because what he has done recently has not worked. His range looked terrible until the third round too last night which scares me. I hope it was just a case of ring rust.

As a long time fan I'm quite disappointed with Rampages performance he was way to hesitant to engage even when he had Rashad almost finished he didnt pursue him and let him recover' date=' and WTH happened to hes fighting style, hes like a different fighter, no more slams, no more ground and pound, nowadays he just looks to box with hes opponents. I hope he gets Forrest Griffin in a rematch next to avenge hes loss. WE NEED THE OLD RAMPAGE BACK!!![/quote']

Over a year off does that to a fighter.......he'll be back. Anyone who thinks otherwise obviously hasnt been paying attention.

Archived