Welcome New Forum Members...

Doctor_Obviously

Every new PPV, there's always a flood of new members coming in and complaining.

Now don't get me wrong, there are a lot of new members that know what they're talking about, but it seems the majority just come on and complain. Whenever I see posts like that, it's no different than hearing the ridiculous boos from the crowd in attendance. Dana White even pointed out (without saying) that the crowd boos are just dumb.

Rashad vs. Rampage. They both put on a decent performance and I have respect for both guys. Rashad came in and proved he can be very dominant against a guy like Rampage. So what if they were talking about KOing each other. It didn't happen. Rashad used what he knew and was successful. They each almost knocked out one another.

But when people come on and complain about not seeing a KO, something that you may have all expected, it just goes to show who the true fans are and aren't.

I was disappointed with 2 things. Diego's performance (I think BJ kicked him in the head too hard last time) he's just not the same fighter like we saw vs. Guida and Joe Riggs. The other thing was the Nogueira decision. I wouldn't have booed him, but I thought the decision was wrong. Nog easily escaped quite a few attempts which was impressive. But Smiley Brilz put on a great show.

Anyway, I am not trying to hate on anyone, I just want new members to realize what they're talking or complaining about before they come to ridiculous conclusions.

Again, welcome new members!

i agree with the diego part but i truely belive lil nog won that fight. round one was close but i gave it to lil nog more agressive and better control imo. in round 2 it was all brilz as for round 3 that was easily lil nogs round i think which earned him a the split decision. if anything it should have been a draw but i dont think brilz won the fight in anyway. i watch most of the ufc fights without the commentators after the fights r over which helps me with judging close fights and after watching that one i think nog won

Every new PPV' date=' there's always a flood of new members coming in and complaining.

Now don't get me wrong, there are a lot of new members that know what they're talking about, but it seems the majority just come on and complain. Whenever I see posts like that, it's no different than hearing the ridiculous boos from the crowd in attendance. Dana White even pointed out (without saying) that the crowd boos are just dumb.

Rashad vs. Rampage. They both put on a decent performance and I have respect for both guys. Rashad came in and proved he can be very dominant against a guy like Rampage. So what if they were talking about KOing each other. It didn't happen. Rashad used what he knew and was successful. They each almost knocked out one another.

But when people come on and complain about not seeing a KO, something that you may have all expected, it just goes to show who the true fans are and aren't.

I was disappointed with 2 things. Diego's performance (I think BJ kicked him in the head too hard last time) he's just not the same fighter like we saw vs. Guida and Joe Riggs. The other thing was the Nogueira decision. I wouldn't have booed him, but I thought the decision was wrong. Nog easily escaped quite a few attempts which was impressive. But Smiley Brilz put on a great show.

Anyway, I am not trying to hate on anyone, I just want new members to realize what they're talking or complaining about before they come to ridiculous conclusions.

Again, welcome new members![/quote']

I dont remember saying you could leave your photoshop lab....Get your **** back down there!...You get paid to do photoshops, not write opinions!.......J/K

well said doc.

As far as Diego, I am totally mystified by his move to WW...and he just proved that he belongs at LW last night, as far as I'm concerned.

I think that brillz should have won the fight, but for whatever reasons the judges are just destined to make dumb decisions...which I totally do not understand in any way, shape or form.

The main event was disapointing. I would have loved a KO either way, but the disapointing part of it, was Rampage. He did nothing to try to win that fight, it looked like he had no heart or desire to be there, and he just let rashad push him around, which still dumbfounds me.

anyways, thats my 2 cents.

well said doc.

As far as Diego' date=' I am totally mystified by his move to WW...and he just proved that he belongs at LW last night, as far as I'm concerned.

I think that brillz should have won the fight, but for whatever reasons the judges are just destined to make dumb decisions...which I totally do not understand in any way, shape or form.

The main event was disapointing. I would have loved a KO either way, but the disapointing part of it, was Rampage. He did nothing to try to win that fight, it looked like he had no heart or desire to be there, and he just let rashad push him around, which still dumbfounds me.

anyways, thats my 2 cents.[/quote']

Thanks. I think a lot of us would have liked to see a KO. I wouldn't have minded either won winning. Rampage sure looked like he was ready for a kill, but right after that first shot from Rashad, I think it woke him up a bit. He even said it himself, he didn't realize how strong and fast Rashad was. I still liked the main event a lot, as well as the whole PPV. Got my adrenaline pumping.

Archived