Machida v Rampage?? Rampage v Forrest II??

MrStatDrop

Machida would easily win the stand up war. Rampage has no kicks. If Rampage could fine his animal ferocity that he had while in Pride' date=' he can win this fight by slamming Machida and win by tko via ground and pound. Otherwise, Machida will make him look just as bad as Tito.[/quote']

Agreed. I didn't see the same Rampage i had seen in previous fights last night. Even versus Keith Jardine, Rampage looked real rusty.

Machida would easily win the stand up war. Rampage has no kicks. If Rampage could fine his animal ferocity that he had while in Pride' date=' he can win this fight by slamming Machida and win by tko via ground and pound. Otherwise, Machida will make him look just as bad as Tito.[/quote']

I agree.If Rashad can swiftly move around Rampage,and kind of resemble trying to be like Machida.Like he did against Rampage.I believe Machida would easily be elusive,and pick apart rampage standing.

Rampage Jackson vs. Thiago Silva

both coming off losses to Rashad, in the same fashion

Rashad fights Shogun for the belt: if he Wins, Thiago or Rampage get the rematch, if it is a loss, Thiago or Rampage gets the number one contender slot against Shogun

Machida/Forrest can fight, then fight the loser of the Thiago/Rampage fight & the winner of that fight can then face Rashad/Thiago/Rampage/Shogun or whoever is champion down the line.

IDK i'll throw that **** out there and IMO it makes somewhat alot of sense.

Rampage Jackson vs. Thiago Silva

both coming off losses to Rashad' date=' in the same fashion

Rashad fights Shogun for the belt: if he Wins, Thiago or Rampage get the rematch, if it is a loss, Thiago or Rampage gets the number one contender slot against Shogun

Machida/Forrest can fight, then fight the loser of the Thiago/Rampage fight & the winner of that fight can then face Rashad/Thiago/Rampage/Shogun or whoever is champion down the line.

IDK i'll throw that **** out there and IMO it makes somewhat alot of sense.[/quote']

Joe Silva? That was legit haha.

ahah respect. first time ever trying to post in one of these matchup threads etc. who should fight who. thought it made some good logistical sense myself.

I liked it alot, may not be the match ups people want too see but they are definately the most logical.

I'd give Griffin a better chance vs Machida then Rampage. Griffin's long legs have let him work leg kicks on even Rashad and Rashad was trying to stay at a distance and still couldn't evade them. Essentially I feel Griffin's reach will make it a more competitive match (he may not necessarily win though).

i think forrest and machida is the most likely to happen BUT forrest is gonna be out for awhile because of his shoulder surgery. and rampage came out of the rashad fight unscathed. so maybe we will get to see rampage/machida.

personally i would like to see rampage/machida. i dont need to see forrest get destroyed by machida like he did by anderson. because that would surley happen.

rampage/machida would probably be more of the same but imo rampage would be a tougher fight and more exciting for machida.

it would be like machida hitting a heavy bag.

Griffin would beat Rampage again... Bad idea. Griffin has the answer to Rampages style.

FAIL!!! you dont even know what your talking about! I remember griffin falling down on his butt a couple of times! leg kicks dont win fights!

FAIL!!! you dont even know what your talking about! I remember griffin falling down on his butt a couple of times! leg kicks dont win fights!

Griffin beat him hard, and got all 3 judges to favor his rightful win.

FAIL!!!

Archived