Where do you rank chuck if he wins

rago1986

I rate him as someone who probably doesn't deserve another title shot but would love to continue to see him fight in "hall of fame" type fights. Maybe another Chuck vs Coture. I just think his time has past even though he is probably one if not the most important figures in MMA going main stream. I don't think he could be beat jones or bader at this stage in his career.

if he wins i rank him in the ufc between 8-12 in the mix with jon jones and ryan bader

where do you rank him if he beats rich

id rank him 10 or 11 in the UFC lightheavyweight division

these are my ranking if he wins

1 Shogun

2 Machida

3 Rashad

4 Rampage

5 Lil Nog

6 Thiago Silva

7 Forrest Griffin

8 Jon Jones

9 Ryan Bader

10 Randy Couture or Chuck Liddell not sure which one is 10 and which is 11.

1 Shogun

2 Machida

3 Rashad Evans

4 Rampage

5 Nogueria

6 Thiago Silva

7 Forrest Griffin

8 Randy Couture

9 Jon Jones

10 Ryan Bader

11 Rich Franklin

12 Jason Brilz

13 Chuck Liddell

I rank them this right now, after 115 if Liddell beats Franklin I wouldn't place him much higher. Unless Franklin dominates then finishes Liddell I'd keep him at 11.

In fact' date=' I rank those two in a couple of bad movies. Lidell playing the bully in some teenagers movie and Franklin playing the stunt in next Jim Carrey's film.

Whou could possibly be willing to see these two fight now? Uh, yeah, the event is sold out by the way :([/quote']

The two of the guys are legends who come to strike and bang both have great hands and are both former champions who dominated their weight classes for a fair length of time. In fact if you had watched MMA before Saturday night you would know that these two have always been matched together in a fight real mma fans want to see. Yeak Chuck is past his prime and Rich is getting there but they are both still world class guys with dynamite in their hands. You have no idea who Liddell or Franklin are do you? eejit

1 Shogun

2 Machida

3 Rashad

4 Rampage

5 Lil Nog

6 Thiago Silva

7 Forrest Griffin

8 Ryan Bader

9 couture

10 chuck liddell

this if its an impressive win like a ko

Well my fellow foot soldier for the Yakuza I dont agree with some of your top ten but can defo see where you are coming from ' date='Mines would be

1./ Machida...1 loss does not mean the world

2./ Rua ...Is champion beat the #1 ranked man and is [b']Starting[/b] to resemble the Rua of old another fight and win will push him into #1

3./ Rashad Evans ...Apart from a loss to the #1 and champion of the time he has beaten all before him. Argh its hurt putting him there

4./ Thiago Silva... Two losses and to two former champs and #1 n #3 ranked guys

5./ Ryan Bader... Has been very very impressive and has done nothing wrong

6./ Jon Jones... Exact same as Bader done no wrong and a guy on the up

7./ Phil Davis ... Again done no wrong and up and coming fast

8./ Forrest Griffin.. The guy always brings it and yes he loses but only to the very top guys

9./ Lil Nog ...Apart from the cane fight we aint seen the real Nog but its there

10/ The winner of Chuck vs Rich

I bet no one agrees with this list but here is the way I see it late next year

1./ Andy Silva

2./ Machida

3./ Bader

4./ Mousasi

5./ Davis

6./ Rua

7./ Lawal

8./ ????

9./?????

10./??????

Any agreements there

Well my fellow foot soldier for the Yakuza I dont agree with some of your top ten but can defo see where you are coming from ' date='Mines would be

2./ Rua ...Is champion beat the #1 ranked man and is [b']Starting[/b] to resemble the Rua of old another fight and win will push him into #1

3./ Rashad Evans ...Apart from a loss to the #1 and champion of the time he has beaten all before him. Argh its hurt putting him there

4./ Thiago Silva... Two losses and to two former champs and #1 n #3 ranked guys

5./ Ryan Bader... Has been very very impressive and has done nothing wrong

6./ Jon Jones... Exact same as Bader done no wrong and a guy on the up

7./ Phil Davis ... Again done no wrong and up and coming fast

8./ Forrest Griffin.. The guy always brings it and yes he loses but only to the very top guys

9./ Lil Nog ...Apart from the cane fight we aint seen the real Nog but its there

10/ The winner of Chuck vs Rich

I bet no one agrees with this list but here is the way I see it late next year

1./ Andy Silva

2./ Machida

3./ Bader

4./ Mousasi

5./ Davis

6./ Rua

7./ Lawal

8./ ????

9./?????

10./??????

Any agreements there

So Rampage is out of the top 10 in the world after losing a decision fight?

If Shogun had UD'd Machida maybe. But a first rd KO puts him firmly in the #1 spot.

My list of LHW

Champion = Shogun

1.Anderson Silva

2.Rashad

3.Jon Jones

4. Machida and Griffin

5. Rampage and Thiago Silva

6. Bader and Vera

7. Tito and Couture

8. Liddel and Franklin

9. Lig Nog, Hammil and Jardine

If Liddel beat Franklin for me nothings change in the list coz if he faught the top contender in the rank 1-5 im very sure Liddel got another lost to his career. Vera has a chance to climbed in the rank but he needs to work hard. Tito, Couture, Liddel and Franklin is for exhibition match only but if he faught the the top contender in rank 1-5 and KOed them they deserve the tittle shot. Well thats my analysis.

My list of LHW

Champion = Shogun

1.Anderson Silva

2.Rashad

3.Jon Jones

4. Machida and Griffin

5. Rampage and Thiago Silva

6. Bader and Vera

7. Tito and Couture

8. Liddel and Franklin

9. Lig Nog' date=' Hammil and Jardine

If Liddel beat Franklin for me nothings change in the list coz if he faught the top contender in the rank 1-5 im very sure Liddel got another lost to his career. V[u']era has a chance to climbed in the rank but he needs to work hard.[/u] Tito, Couture, Liddel and Franklin is for exhibition match only but if he faught the the top contender in rank 1-5 and KOed them they deserve the tittle shot. Well thats my analysis.

Vera got beat my Couture and got dominated by Jones. Whether you want to call the lost to Couture suspect he still lost and no one can argue about the Jones fight. He also loss to Jardine I just don't see how you have someone who has a 3-3 record in the LHW division ranked so high.

Vera got beat my Couture and got dominated by Jones. Whether you want to call the lost to Couture suspect he still lost and no one can argue about the Jones fight.

But if Couture fought Jones what do think will happen? hahaha

Vera has a chance but he needs to work hard.

So Rampage is out of the top 10 in the world after losing a decision fight?

No he is out of my top ten because he had 1 fight in over a year and a half. If he dedicates himself back into his training and ****s off Hollywood I will defo have him back into my top ten but he will have to regain the beast

But if Couture fought Jones what do think will happen? hahaha

Vera has a chance but he needs to work hard.

I think if Couture fought him he would have been able to control at least enough of the fight to not get completely dominated. An I also never said Couture should be in front of Jones I said Vera should not be so high seeing his last couple of performances.

I think if Couture fought him he would have been able to control at least enough of the fight to not get completely dominated. An I also never said Couture should be in front of Jones I said Vera should not be so high seeing his last couple of performances.

i dont think so.

don't count chuck out he has a better chance than people think to win this fight

+1, The flaws in Chuck's game have been coming out as he gets older, but his strenght is still his strength. He may very will take Franklin out early. He may very well take Franklin out late. Goes a lot further than punchers chance with this guy.

Franklin; however, has a way of being awsome all the time when he's not fighting Silva. Maybe Chuck should walk to the ring wearing a Silva mask just for kicks.

A lot of people were knocking this fight and saying that the whole card was bad for a PPV, but i couldn't disagree more. I don't need to see gold on the line everytime i tune in. I just want to see some good wars, which 115 surely has the right recipe for.

Archived